No announcement yet.

Saddam Hussain captured alive!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thing is, an international court can not assign the death penality...those wusses....

Comment

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law?

Sure. Whatever.

He'll be tried in Iraq. He'll be convicted and executed. I'll be surprised if he's given an international forum to debate matters like Israel and USA, which of course he'd love.

That's my guess, anyway. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out. Look for later rather than sooner. He has the ability to answer lots of big questions we have.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie
        Not everyone is happy he was captured...

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/europe/12/15/sprj.irq.saddam.palestinians/index.html
        thats because he WAS the only one to stick up for himself and the Palestinians. America doesnt seem to care that Israel keep killing 100s of palestinians and "locking" them up by fencing up the "open" border. How comes its ok for Israel to do with but not Saddam?

But, I dont realy want to go there.... lets keep ontopic.
        From Adam Webb

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie
          Thing is, an international court can not assign the death penality...those wusses....
          death penality will let him off lightly if you think about it...

he should rot in a jail somewhere till his 100+ get ass F***ed every day and beaten around
          From Adam Webb

Comment

Originally posted by Overlag
            But, I dont realy want to go there.... lets keep ontopic.
            Isn't that against the TG religion or whatever? WE can't keep on topic, that's just WRONG!

So there was this walrus, and he was... <SMACK>

oh... sorry.. Sadam.

I think this might help the effort over there. If he had died, then he'd be a matyr for the terrorists. Remember Sadam! (Not quite the Alamo, but then Iraq ain't Texas)

It may depend a little on if he gives up any information. Not that he may know much. I doubt he's had any control. Most of the fighters now seem to be from other countries, and they seem to not be organized under any one person.
            "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
            Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

With regard to Israel building fences and picking sides, I believe that if the Palestinians would just LAY OFF THE TERRORISM they'd find the world much more sympathetic to their cause.

Saddam Hussein absolutely knows about important information. WMD? Ties to terrorists? What his intelligence service knew about links between other nations and terrorism? Lots and lots of interesting things that Saddam knows.

Comment

WEll, I'll just second leejo's view about Israel and leave it there.
                <SMACK> HEY! HE STARTED IT!
                <SMACK>

OK! OK!!! Sadam was a wuss! He had a pistol and gave up with no one firing a shot! <SMACK> HEY I WAS ON TOPIC!!!!

<SMACK> <SMACK> <SMACK> <SMACK> <SMACK> <SMACK> <SMACK> <SMACK> <SMACK> <SMACK> <SMACK> <SMACK> <SMACK> <SMACK>

mommie.....
                "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

....ummmm.....Sky's off his meds again folks..... :)

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
                    With regard to Israel building fences and picking sides, I believe that if the Palestinians would just LAY OFF THE TERRORISM they'd find the world much more sympathetic to their cause.

Saddam Hussein absolutely knows about important information. WMD? Ties to terrorists? What his intelligence service knew about links between other nations and terrorism? Lots and lots of interesting things that Saddam knows.
                    freedom fighters.......
                    From Adam Webb

Comment

ok I have a question

If fire fighters fight fires and crime fighters fight crime.. then wtf do freedom fighters fight? freedom?

Comment

for their freedom
                        From Adam Webb

Comment

ahh so I can see how killing innocent people would help their cause :?

Comment

yup...same for Israel, "i think we will bomb this house today" " hey what about that building there, thats got loads of people in it"
                            From Adam Webb

Comment

The UN has already said that Saddam is technically a prisonor ow war under geneva and will be protected by the UN rules, and that they do not believe in the death penalty. Iraq I am sure wants him to fry LOL
                              WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Comment

They just said on the news that the Iraqi people are going to be trying Saddam and if they see fit then can sentance him to death.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X