No announcement yet.

Saddam Hussain captured alive!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah come on people, the video is of a throat examination. I really think its a stretch to call that humiliating. It's not like they released a video of his colonoscopy.

Comment

Does it have to be "humiliating" to break the rules?

Wyzcrak
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I don't know the rules well enough to comment on whether it did break the rules. I didn't think the video was particularly humiliating and, as a President/Dictator he kind of forfeits a certain amount of privacy, but the US also shouldn't be exempt from International Law.
        [volun]

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak

Wyzcrak

they cant break the POW rules if he isnt a POW
          From Adam Webb

Comment

You guys got it all wrong

WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Comment

hahahahahahahaha

Comment

got another LOL

Comment

that ones ok.. the first one was better

Comment

I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about... Exactly what rules are you referring to?
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Whatever these rules are that people are all in a huff puff about.

Wyzcrak

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Whatever these rules are that people are all in a huff puff about.
                        Are you talking about the Geneva Convention articles?
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!
                        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

I'm not sure. I was just bouncing around the argument about taking pictures of prisoners. I've heard people talking about it.

Wyzcrak

Comment

I'm not sure. I was just bouncing around the argument about taking pictures of prisoners. I've heard people talking about it.
                            So, you're offering an argument based on something that you really know nothing about? :D That's cool... Nobody can really tear you apart this way, either! 8)

Anyway, I still don't see what's wrong with showing the world photos/video of a prisoner getting a medical exam... It's not like they showed him being searched or showered...

And whoever said they wanted to see the video footage of Saddam's capture is funny... :?
                            Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality

And whoever said they wanted to see the video footage of Saddam's capture is funny... :?
                              That would have been his daughter. She also said that she could tell he was on drugs because the father she knows would never surender

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X