• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "This tiger meat tastes like ass!"

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/09/08/D8CG43A01.html

Chinese Eatery Sold Donkey in Tiger Urine

SHANGHAI, China

A restaurant in northeastern China that advertised illegal tiger meat dishes was found instead to be selling donkey flesh _ marinated in tiger urine, a newspaper reported Thursday.

The Hufulou restaurant, located beside the Heidaohezi tiger reserve near the city of Hailin, had advertised stir-fried tiger meat with chilies for $98as well as liquor flavored with tiger bone for $74 a bottle, the China Daily reported.

Raw meat was priced at $864 per kilogram.

The sale of tiger parts is illegal in China and officers shut down the restaurant, only to be told by owner, Ma Shikun, that the meat was actually that of donkeys, flavored with tiger urine to give the dish a "special" tang, the newspaper said.

The report didn't say how the urine was obtained. (etc.)
    How DO you obtain tiger urine, and if you can't trust your local illegal tiger meat eatery, who can you trust?

Re: "This tiger meat tastes like ass!"

If I were ass, I'd be suing for liable.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

that's disgusting, and they think they are gonna take over the world?! hah.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
        that's disgusting, and they think they are gonna take over the world?! hah.

well if they try to take over the world we just get a ton of donkeys and pee on them and they will eat for days....
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
          http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/09/08/D8CG43A01.html

How DO you obtain tiger urine, and if you can't trust your local illegal tiger meat eatery, who can you trust?
          .......bunch of wierdos............
          |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

Well since no-one's said it I will.

How do you obtain tiger urine? Carefully.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X