Dutch TV is crazzzzy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dutch TV is crazzzzy

If you thought tv shows in the US were out of hand take a look at this article. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050921/...ands_drug_show
    :madsmile:
    Last edited by Turbo; 09-21-2005, 05:36 PM.

Re: Dutch TV is crazzzzy

I don't see a HUGE problem with this, as long as it's not done during the afternoon or something. Maybe for like a midnight show. (I haven't read the whole thing) Also as long as it's not glorified or something like that.

I mean, if done right and responsibly, heroin is one of the safest and least harmful drugs out there. Now, I don't know how much heroin is apart of a teenagers life in the Netherlands but I would guess it's a significant amount if they're trying to do this even with it being illegal and all.

This is interesting and I'll be looking following this story.

One segment discussed how to have sex in a nightclub

Now that is one segment I would like to see! lol!
    I'm not the Killer Man...
    I'm the Killer Man's son...
    But I'll do the killing...
    Until the Killer Man comes...

Comment

I'm Dutch and I've never used heroin. Weed allright but who hasn't? We can get drugs really easy but don't think all the Dutchies are high on drugs, clog wearing, tuliploving, in windmills living people. That's just putting us up as a stereotype weirdo from the NL. Don't believe the newest movie from Duece Bigolo, male Gigolo. It gives a wrong picture of Amsterdam, sure some stuff might happen...

BTW, there also was a Dutch DJ who tryed out all the drugs available. Lateron he even got a hooker to give him a BlowJob while he was on air. You might try and search for Giel Beelen, that's the name of the DJ.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Speaking of DJs, not to derail the topic but that's one thing I respect about you Euros. You people listen to and make good electronica. Not like us Americans.

We suck at that more than anything. Tiesto? Sucks. Is he popular over there? Yeah, and he is here too. Is.. Cosmic Gate? Over there: Yes. Here? No.

Comment

I like Tiesto and Cosmic gate, excellent stuff!!!
          Staying on topic: what do you say to the deejay? **** you!!

Anymore Dutchies (or Belgians) on these boards btw?
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Duvel, I don't think too many people watch Deuce Bigalow to try and grasp a sense of what kind of people the Dutch are.

;)
            I'm not the Killer Man...
            I'm the Killer Man's son...
            But I'll do the killing...
            Until the Killer Man comes...

Comment

I just saw the story on yahoo and thought it was a little strange. I'm not familiar with Dutch culture or drug use so I was just pointing out the story. Americans cant do any of that stuff on the air or even on the radio, because of the government. Instead we have some really stupid reality shows, I would rather watch a show with the host being high on drugs than watch any of our crap. This is my favorite quote from the story "He also plans to take the hallucinogenic drug LSD on his couch under the supervision of his mother."

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo
                because of the government.
                Namely, the FCC.

But remember, the FCC didn't just say "Everyone wants sex and drugs on TV and the radio, but we're denying them that." The FCC says "A large part of America can't stand sex and drug use, so we're going para-military on anyone who tries to show them."

Comment

Originally posted by Rahn
                  Duvel, I don't think too many people watch Deuce Bigalow to try and grasp a sense of what kind of people the Dutch are.

;)
                  I know that no pun was intended but there was also none taken. I just wanted to clear stuff up about the Dutchies...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X