few "mature" questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• few "mature" questions

okay, the questions i want to ask are..."sexual" slangs..which i have minimal knowledge. it'yll only be a few and it would be great if someone here can help me with it.

require:
    1) a moderate-advanced knowledge of american sexual slangs

highly recommended:
    2) watched "national lampoon's: van wilder" and understood most of the slangs in there.

sry if this is an unususal question, but yea. just post here saying that you can help and i'll PM you about it. thanks alot :)

Re: few "mature" questions

Well, you see, when a "boy" really, really "likes" a "girl", they make a "baby".

I'll let wyz explain:
    Originally posted by Wyzcrak
    That's a baby.

That's what a man and a woman make when they love each other VERY much.
    Observe:

Comment

LOL!!! very nice

Comment

lmao best topic ever!

And I myself know a... fair ammount of slang, and know this one guy from San Francisco, so I'm sure I can find out whatever the hell you need to know. Probably not as fast as some pervert like 9v could though.

Comment

There comes a time in every man's life where he asks himself "What the hell is a Rusty Trombone?"

I would link to a website that answers that question, along with classics like Hot Carl, Cleveland Steamer, and Dirty Sanchez, but I fear the repercussions.

Google has expansive knowledge of these topics, I suggest you look there.
          Steam Community: | |

Comment

I highly suggest www.urbandictionary.com and while you're there, please vote for the definition of "tonk" that was submitted by Dave (it's the long definition) and against all the other definitions... :row1_16:
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Just look on www.urbandictionary.com. Without a doubt, you'll find what you're looking for.
              [squadl]
              "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Originally posted by SmokingTarpan
                Just look on www.urbandictionary.com. Without a doubt, you'll find what you're looking for.
                Hah.... I beat you by, well, I guess by a matter of seconds... :icon_bigg
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by kormendi
                  There comes a time in every man's life where he asks himself "What the hell is a Rusty Trombone?"

I would link to a website that answers that question, along with classics like Hot Carl, Cleveland Steamer, and Dirty Sanchez, but I fear the repercussions.

Google has expansive knowledge of these topics, I suggest you look there.
                  Now that you put it in the same category with cleveland steamer, I have now reached the point in my life where I order myself not to find the answer to "What the hell is a Rusty Trombone?"

And I myself know a... fair ammount of slang, and know this one guy from San Francisco, so I'm sure I can find out whatever the hell you need to know. Probably not as fast as some pervert like 9v could though.
                  Does 9v's milkshake bring all the boys to the yard?

Comment

Originally Posted by Wyzcrak
                    "That's a baby.

That's what a man and a woman make when they love each other VERY much."

I know a group of 7 people who have a baby and they all hate each other, 1 girl, 3 boys, and 3 babies.

BTW this reminds me of the time I first heard the song "Pearl Necklace."
                    Last edited by .143 Beth©; 09-23-2005, 11:47 PM. Reason: question

Comment

With all this talk of cleveland steamers and dirty sanchezs, I have to wonder why Nightfire didn't title this IMmature questions.

I also have to wonder how I'm not 20.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X