Just a funny flash movie....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a funny flash movie....

I dont know if anyone over on this site has seen this before, but, I found it very, very, very funny, and just had to share it.

******Warning::: Does contain explicit lyrics and content, intended for mature audiences*******

Here is the link:

http://www.pwned.nl/

Re: Just a funny flash movie....

ill take a look at it, and then Cing or Wyz can move it to the Humor thread we have. you wouldnt know about it beacause your new here, which brings me to my next comment:

Welcome to TG, shawnre! please read the Rules, announcments and SOP's for the games you play, BF2 and CS:S are in my sig below. before you post a new thread, please use the search feature up above to look for an answer to your question if your asking one. hope you enjoy your stay here. :D

Comment

okies, ty, hope becuz of the adult material warning i dont get banned, it was just too funny not to share, and i did put a warning on it, if that helps.

Some reason I feel guilty already.........lol

Comment

I swear to god one of the best things on the internet is when they spawn, he shoots em in the head and starts playing the Jimmy Soul song.
        Last edited by AzzMan; 09-24-2005, 05:45 PM. Reason: son+g = song

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
          I swear to god one of the best things on the internet is when they spawn, he shoots em in the head and starts playing the Jimmy Soul song.
          yeah lol

---

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...