No announcement yet.

Howard Dean's Hatefest (political)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss Craig Kilborn. Viva la Daily Show.

Comment

craig still has a show... it's just usually on while we're playing late @ night....

H, I gotta get that book then....

Comment

I hate Craig Kilborn. That show is just unwatchable. He isnt funny and he sucks as a host and has horrible interview skills. Conan is so much better.

Comment

Anyone remember when Conan did the famous resumes and showed Jeff Goldblum's?

"played geek on...."

"played geek on...."

"played geek on...."

:P

oh and I did a search to find this on the net and look what I found :shock:

http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/95/381/11390_immigrants.html

Russian Jews created America :shock: :D :D

Oh and have we really gone way off topic or what? :P

Comment

What about Clark's comments Cing?

http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/12/17/elec04.prez.clark.bush/index.html

"If I'd been president, I would have had Osama bin Laden by this time," Clark said at a news conference in Concord, New Hampshire, where he was campaigning for votes in the nation's first primary, January 27.
            It is easy to make such claims, especially when you can't back them up.

course I thought this was funny

http://www.scrappleface.com/MT/archives/001432.html

Mr. Clark also noted that if he were Franklin D. Roosevelt, he would have captured Hitler, Hirohito and Mussolini in early 1941.
            :P

Comment

Too rich :P

http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/12/17/elec04.prez.dean.osama/index.html

Dean's campaign manager, Joe Trippi, called the ad "the kind of fearmongering attack we've come to expect from Republicans," one that "panders to the worst in voters.
              The group was founded in November as a nonprofit committee known as a "527" -- named for the section of the tax code that limits its requirement to disclose the source of its funding.

Its leadership includes two people with ties to Dean's Democratic rivals -- David Jones, a former aide to Rep. Dick Gephardt, and Robert Gibbs, a former spokesman for Sen. John Kerry's campaign.
              Sounds like this group is more Democratic than Republican ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Skylark
                My statement is more of a comment about the inequality of the media. I just want Dean to reap what every other politician gets. That's all.
                That's what I want as well... I personally don't have a problem with off-color humor, but people that are trying to become the President of the United States of America might be required to hold themselves to some sort of higher standard if they want to be elected. What burns me is simply the fact that there wasn't any serious reporting on this story.

These entertainers were conducting a fundraiser for Mr. Dean and he allowed their act to finish. I think that says something about Howard Dean. Whether you think that says something good or something bad is a personal decision, but I think people should know about it...
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                  , but people that are trying to become the President of the United States of America might be required to hold themselves to some sort of higher standard if they want to be elected.
                  Sure, he could of called a reporter an ahole...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X