Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supreme Court to hear Anna Nicole Smith's case.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supreme Court to hear Anna Nicole Smith's case.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/09/27/playboy.suit.ap/

Yes, the highest court of appeals in our land is going to hear Anna Nicole Smith's appeal. In case you're not familiar with it, she is the playboy model that married an 89-yr old millionare (net worth $474 million opon death), and when he croaked a year later, she was left out of the will.
    a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
    Celibacy is not Hereditary.
    Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
    Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
    Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Re: Supreme Court to hear Anna Nicole Smith's case.

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/LAW/09/2...y.smith.ap.jpg

Ugliest picture of a human being ever. It's a proven fact for sure. True story, even.

And I abhor people like that. $6 million from one guy, not to mention all the cash she's gotten from being a playboy model ain't enough? Then move to a 3rd world country and buy it entirly. Still not enough? Then life isn't good enough for you, jump off a cliff. Maybe death will treat you better than the second richest guy I can think of.

Comment

Technically, they are not hearing her case. The SC is going to decide if Federal Courts should become involved in civil matters. The initial lawsuit was done in Texas where she lost, then she went to California and filed a new one in Federal court.

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
        http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/LAW/09/2...y.smith.ap.jpg

Ugliest picture of a human being ever. It's a proven fact for sure. True story, even.
        Dude, she's hot when she's not stoned. Smoking hot in her Playboy days!

And who cares if she whored herself out to some rich guy? He had the money, he wanted a beautiful wife, they're both happy. Give her the money, he wanted her to have it or he wouldn't have married her...
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
          Dude, she's hot when she's not stoned. Smoking hot in her Playboy days!

Cing goes from mature and upstanding poster to 18 year old college student in a matter of seconds.

It's 420, time to bail :icon6:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X