• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another bomb in Bali

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/4300274.stm

:(

Re: Another bomb in Bali

We need to be more aggressive in hunting these scumbags down. If you're not with us, you're against us. If Indonesia won't help us kill these international murderers, then we use force without their permission. If Saudi Arabia won't fully cooperate, we go in anyway. The time for diplomacy is over. It's time to spit on our hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats...

(With props to Henry Louis Mencken...)
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Jesus.
      I didn't see this in any papers this morning, but the outlook from that article looks bad. The "foreign nationals" bit scares me slightly, considering a couple of mates are over there for hols.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
      |TG-2nd|munchkin
      Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

I had a mate over there for the first bombing. He lost some mates of his own and barely made it out himself.

CD, I am with you on this one. Of course I also favor making the middle east a silicon chip but that is another thread.
        "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
        [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle
          CD, I am with you on this one. Of course I also favor making the middle east a silicon chip but that is another thread.
          We can't do that. For one, not everyone in the Middle East is involved in international terrorism. Not only that, but the majority of terror organizations are actually outside of the Middle East. It wouldn't do much good against the type of organizations that we're now fighting.

And, there's also the oil. Like it or not, we need it.
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X