Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louis Freeh tell all

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash2cbs.htm

Apparently former FBI director Louis Freeh has a book coming out and excerpts of his interview with Mike Wallace, scheduled to appear on 60 Minutes this Sunday, have been released to a few media outlets.

Another "ew" moment from the Clinton Presidency.

Re: Louis Freeh tell all

The guy's no longer in the White House... Why do you have to keep bashing him?
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Because he brought shame to the office and deserves to have it hound him the rest of his days? Because his wife is positioning herself for a run that would put him back in the White House? Because he's still a prominent political figure who's comments that Iraq is a "quagmire" got front line coverage today, a comment that gives aid and comfort to our enemies?

Comment

cause the media likes to beat stories into pubbles of goo and mush? Apparently the media doesnt what us that lived thru the clinton years to ever forget them?! And come on what else would the media talk about....hurricanes old news....aruba cant do detective work, old news....(those last 2 where in no way to lighten their situations)
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
          cause the media likes to beat stories into pubbles of goo and mush? Apparently the media doesnt what us that lived thru the clinton years to ever forget them?! And come on what else would the media talk about....hurricanes old news....aruba cant do detective work, old news....(those last 2 where in no way to lighten their situations)
          The mainstream media would never cover a story like this unless Drudge and talk radio give it legs...
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
            Because he's still a prominent political figure who's comments that Iraq is a "quagmire" got front line coverage today, a comment that gives aid and comfort to our enemies?
            So we should hide the truth because our enemies might like it?

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/...ain/index.html

Seems that this also would give aid and comfort to the other side, but I don't see you railing against CNN.
            [squadl]
            "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Originally posted by SmokingTarpan
              So we should hide the truth because our enemies might like it?
              We should refrain from editorial comments that our enemies might like, yes.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/...ain/index.html

Seems that this also would give aid and comfort to the other side, but I don't see you railing against CNN.
              Oh I rail against CNN.

The BIG problem that the left has these days is they've allowed themselves to be painted into a corner: bad news for dead or wounded soldiers is good news for the left. "Haha I was right elect me" isn't going to go over well.

The democratic party tries to present deep concern for the troops but come off like a bunch of cheerleaders shouting "that'll never work!" from the sidelines. Meanwhile the republicans and troops are in the game.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think voters will be reminded about the Cindy Sheehans of the world next fall.

Comment

Yeah i would much rather see the opposite party just go along with their rivals and completely invalidate the two party system. Let's just have one totalitarian party instead!

Everyone has their say and their ties to our country and it's soldiers. They will do what they must to keep the balance.

just my two cents.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
                  We should refrain from editorial comments that our enemies might like, yes.

Oh I rail against CNN.

The BIG problem that the left has these days is they've allowed themselves to be painted into a corner: bad news for dead or wounded soldiers is good news for the left. "Haha I was right elect me" isn't going to go over well.

The democratic party tries to present deep concern for the troops but come off like a bunch of cheerleaders shouting "that'll never work!" from the sidelines. Meanwhile the republicans and troops are in the game.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think voters will be reminded about the Cindy Sheehans of the world next fall.
                  The big problem with the right is that it puts our troops in harms way, they die, and then they expect everyone to stay quiet and re-elect them, thinking that because they put themselves "in the game" (that they shouldn't have been in) they have the high ground.
                  [volun2]
                  NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                  Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                  <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                  <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Keep beating that drum fellas: it's worked great for several elections in a row now.

Or try to come up with a different PLAN for preventing future terror strikes that rises about "make people like us" and searching boats. So far the visionaries in the democratic party haven't come up with anything more than "Bush is an idiot."

Seriously, if someone steps up and presents some ideas you may find that I will support them: I voted for Clinton twice and Gore once. Since then there has been a serious lack of ideas or, IMO judgment coming out of that party. Nancy Pelosi? Howard Dean? If they stop picking such dog candidates, stop insulting the voters' intelligence, and start putting together a real agenda that isn't driven by the moonbats on the left, they might start winning and might earn my vote.

Comment

If there's a downed powerline in the middle of the road and my boss sent my coworkers to pick it up and move it, and they're getting killed, do I need a ten-point plan on the removal of the powerline? Or do I need to tell my boss he's an idiot and tell him to stop sending my colleagues on a fool's errand?

The absence of an alternative doesn't mean that what we have is by default good.
                      [volun2]
                      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.

Comment

Someone has to move the powerline. Your position, and the democratic party's position, seems to be that you don't want to do it. The republican position is "well, hell, I'll do it then."

And it's not a powerline that's just sitting there, it's a thinking enemy who wants to kill Americans, or just about anyone else who wanders within his reach. If we don't pin him down, he'll move and we'll fight him at the time and place of his choosing instead of ours.

Anyway, the question is what will work in an election. So yes, a ten-point plan may be in order.

Comment

If you could convince me that the time and place of OUR choosing was working out really well, I'd go for that.
                          [volun2]

Comment

I think the democrats' position that the war in Iraq is a mistake/quagmire/etc would go over a lot better - or at least they'd come across less wimpy - if so many in Congress hadn't voted to authorize this action. Now that it's convenient to distance oneself from the messiness, they're falling over themselves to say I told you so, but in fact, they didn't tell us so. They took the easy position of supporting the war when it was easy to do so, and now they take the easy position of condemning the war now that it's easy to do that.

It's limp.

Comment

So I should run for office, 'cause you all know I've been against this. I've got documentation! :P
                              [volun2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X