Valuim poster child.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Re: Xbox live players.....

HAHAHA, is that guy for real?!

AKA TG Xink | http://www.andy-hook.co.uk

Comment

Something tells me that this is fake, but it's still funny as hell because I know people that do that kind of stuff.
          [squadl]
          "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

It's not fake. We meet these kinds of people all the time, for certain.

Seen it before ,though. There's a better one I saw posted here by like Vulcan a long while back where the kid was yelling for his chocolate milk, or something.

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
              It's not fake. We meet these kinds of people all the time, for certain.

Seen it before ,though. There's a better one I saw posted here by like Vulcan a long while back where the kid was yelling for his chocolate milk, or something.
              Yeah I remember that one, its like chocolatemilk.avi or something. If you google it maybe you can find it...it's really bothersome though. Makes me want to just set fire to America's youth, and I am one of them...
              -Zephyr
              You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
              We are not a single game.
              We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
              We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

You set fire to yourself then, Zeph. It's like being a Polish-German like me. Always a dillema.

Comment

I'm the exact same way playing BF2. Ask anyone I've ever SL'ed for.

:icon_bigg

[drill][medic][conduct][tg-c1][tpf-c1]
                  [ma-c2][taw-c1]

Principles of good Sandbox Etiquette:
                  Assume good faith - Be polite, please! - Work toward agreement. - Argue facts, not personalities. - Concede a point when you have no response to it, or admit when you disagree based on intuition or taste. - Be civil. - Be prepared to apologize. In animated discussions, we often say things we later wish we hadn't. Say so. - Forgive and forget. - Recognize your own biases and keep them in check. - Give praise when due.

Treat others as you would have them treat you

Comment

I LAGGED OUT?!?!?!?! BRAAAAARGH!!!!!!

lolz...I am glad that my addiction hasnt gone that far.

Comment

Just to specify, this is kind of behavior (I like to call it Tele-teen Tourettes) is much more prone to happen with Halo 2 players than XBox Live players in general. As you can see, the kid is playing Halo 2 and I am not at all suprised or amused by his actions. Yes, I have flipped off the screen a few times while playing video games, but not with the level of enthusiasm that he (and many other kids) do.

If you play other games on XBox Live (like Ghost Recon 2 or Project Gothem) you will find people like this are maybe 1 out of 100. While playing Halo 2, you will have atleast one in every game (if not consider yourself very lucky).

What makes people behave like this while playing Halo 2 as opposed to other FPS? I believe that there are a few aspects that are combined to make it this bad.
                      1 - Ranked play so people take it personally and seriously when they are loosing.
                      2 - No in game moderation so you can not kick people for foul language or bad behavior.
                      3 - Simple run and gun game play and easy to use interface attracts the simple minded (immature) market share.

Just my opinion. :)
                      Chris: Dad, I tried to go to school but this guy won't let me.
                      Peter: Oh yeah? Him and what army?
                      Chris: The U.S. Army.
                      Peter: Oh, that's a good army.

Family Guy

Comment

Halo 2 is a great game online, but some people shouldn't be allowed to play. Like him.

And in other games (I dont play any others but I will when the 360 comes out, I have played a few though), no most people aren't like that.

I don't think rank is the reason for it- I don't caer about my rank, none of the people I play with care about rank, I've met tons of great players (who actually have a rank of like mid 30s) that don't care about their rank at all.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X