4 all my Dutchies...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 all my Dutchies...

I found out that there are several fellow Dutchies in here. Who are you and from which town? I'm just wondering...
    I'm -=[dMw]=-DuVeL |TG| in CS:CZ and will be using -=[dMw]=-DuVeL first in BF2 untill I get familiar with all the rules etc. on |TG|. My real name is Peter and I'm from Nijverdal, Overijssel.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: 4 all my Dutchies...

Can't believe it, they're probably shy...(or stoned)...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Or clogdancing by the windmills. Hehe, I kid, I kid.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
      |TG-2nd|munchkin
      Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Originally posted by munchkin
        Or clogdancing by the windmills. Hehe, I kid, I kid.
        With offcourse dancing hookers from the Red light district wearing tulips in their hair eating bitterballen and frikandellen speciaal and passing around free joints.
        Don't forget about the stroopwafels

;)

Comment

Alright, there's a "Fokker" joke that someone needs to throw in here, but i'm still not 100% certain where "the line" is drawn in the TG forums...

Originally posted by -=[dMw]=-DuVeL

wait wait wait...i hate to break it to you, but in the US we associate waffels with belgium, not the netherlands!

i know you're demoralized now...sorry...

Comment

Originally posted by Coridon
            wait wait wait...i hate to break it to you, but in the US we associate waffels with belgium, not the netherlands!

i know you're demoralized now...sorry...
            Nope, stroopwafels and the waffels you're on about are 2 complete different things.
            a stroopwafel is more something for when you're having tea or coffee. The waffels are mostly used during breakfast and as a snack.

Comment

Originally posted by -=[dMw]=-DuVeL
              With offcourse dancing hookers from the Red light district wearing tulips in their hair eating bitterballen and frikandellen speciaal and passing around free joints.

;)
              I want all of those now. Is there any way for me to move all of Amsterdam to just outside Sydney?

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
              |TG-2nd|munchkin
              Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

I've heard they recreated a part of Amsterdam in China, so why not?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X