First Battalion, 22nd Infantry wishes you a very Merry Xmas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Battalion, 22nd Infantry wishes you a very Merry Xmas

This photograph and others like it are springing up as decorations around the barracks of a U.S. army unit in Iraq and have become popular as greeting cards.

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20031222112709990036
    WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Nothing says "celebrate the birth of Christ" like mocking an old man who's been taken prisoner. You hate the guy? Fine. You need something to boost morale? Who's to argue?

But for the love of God, what did Christmas do to deserve this?

I've got a sense of humor. I can see how that image could make me laugh, and I realize the people giggling at it are fathers and cousins and mothers who take Christmas very seriously, who leave Oreos and milk out for Santa, next to the thank you note for the gifts. These are people who mail their childrens' letters to Santa every year after reading them carefully and committing their contents to memory. They're good people. I like to think we all are.

But at the same time, all I can say is . That's Santa Claus. That picture makes me sad on so many levels.

Wyzcrak
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
      But at the same time, all I can say is . That's Santa Claus. That picture makes me sad on so many levels.
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

WOW, I just thought it was a humorous story I didn't expect to upset everyone. Oh wait I do that daily so I guess I did expect it LOL.

A admin can trash it if they like since no one likes so far. :(

Comment

I'm glad you posted this here. We're all pretty good about drawing the line when it comes to posting offensive stuff. Like I say, I can see how someone could find this funny. Hey man, you can't please everyone all the time.

:)

Wyzcrak

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Wyz I know what it takes to please you and believe me that many hot chics is bows is a little out of my range so I am settling for the next option

Comment

mmmmmmmm Merry Christmas indeeeed. :)

lmao

Wyzcrak

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That picture (the second one) is frightening.

As for the Santa, I thought it was funny. I'm not too worried about making fun of a fictional character.
                [volun]

Comment

Originally posted by H-Hour
                  As for the Santa, I thought it was funny. I'm not too worried about making fun of a fictional character.
                  .....What do you mean? Fictional? :(
                  New to TG?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...