New Apple stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Apple stuff

So there was an update in apple's product line including a new version of iTunes. What I really find interesting is that you can watch whole music videos on their new 'movies, video's and trailers' service. I'm a bit of an anti-music-video person (imagination, aural killer, etc. yadda yadda.) but I think it's 1) cool you don't have to buy the video's and 2) you can preview whole songs that are also video's.

On a side note, what on Gods green earth was Kraft thinking in making macaroni boxes so effing hard to get into? I mean, there is a tab that you're supposed to be able to push, but it's more than likely to break your damned finger than open the box of mac and cheese! Infuriating!

That is all...
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Re: New Apple stuff

I just heard a little clip on the news about a new video iPod. Well looky here: http://www.apple.com/ipod/ipod.html
    Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

You're supposed to push the little button thing down so hard that you slam your finger through the box and out pours the macaroni, through the bottem.

Comment

Macaroni: Cooked in My Blood
        ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
        No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

I hate those stupid tabs :icon_mad: . I always cut the perforations with a knife now, seems to work alright.

---

Comment

Originally posted by Rincewind
            So there was an update in apple's product line including a new version of iTunes. What I really find interesting is that you can watch whole music videos on their new 'movies, video's and trailers' service. I'm a bit of an anti-music-video person (imagination, aural killer, etc. yadda yadda.) but I think it's 1) cool you don't have to buy the video's and 2) you can preview whole songs that are also video's.
            I never knew they had that many music videos for movies. Especially whole ones!

Originally posted by Rincewind
            On a side note, what on Gods green earth was Kraft thinking in making macaroni boxes so effing hard to get into? I mean, there is a tab that you're supposed to be able to push, but it's more than likely to break your damned finger than open the box of mac and cheese! Infuriating!

That is all...
            It's Kraft, not Krafty. Every company is doing it these days. Even for candy!! I find if you're too lazy to seek out another utensil, just poke real hard and quick at it with your finger. Hopefully it should tear it in one manner or another. I, myself, prefer to just tear open the side. :P

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X