Arrested Development

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrested Development

Any other fans of this show out there? I grabbed this screenshot and had to share...
    Last edited by icky; 02-27-2007, 04:26 PM.
    Peace through fear... since 1947!

Re: Arrested Development

I watched that this morning. That show is great.

Comment

that show is so wrong...the critics like it but none of the veiwers like it......horrible
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Hahaha sounds like my kind of show! What channel is it on? Is it something online?

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
          that show is so wrong...the critics like it but none of the veiwers like it......horrible
          I like that show, it is really dumb but its funny. You have to hear the dialogue that goes along with that scene to get what the card is about seeing it without the words looks really wrong. Its on Fox Monday nights not sure what time though.

Comment

Ya, it's a bit of an inside joke. Even the words won't help you understand it without the full context of the show. Incidentally, Bob Loblaw is the funniest name for a lawyer EVER. :)

(Lindsay and Tobias are married, in an "open" relationship, and she is desperately trying to get a date. Her target this time around being the lawyer hired by the family)

---------
            Lindsay: How do you think I feel? Bob Loblaw’s a handsome, professional man and I’m only used to... well, none of those things.

Tobias: Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over— an analyst and a therapist. The world’s first analrapist.

Lindsay: Yes, and you were almost arrested for those business cards.

Comment

That show is hilarious. I like the magician brother with his seque and Poof magazine. The characters are great.

Comment

lmfao I'm going to start watching this show hopefully. Hope for TV!!

Comment

How about the magic pills. LOL When a magician tells someone the trick they give them a pill so they forget. RUFFIES!

Comment

The show is hilarious. If you're not watching it, which apparently many aren't, god will punish you for causing it's ultimate demise.

Probably in the form of more reality television.

Consider yourselves warned.

Comment

EWWW

You put the fear of Reality TV in my heart! It's almost as bad as a sitcom!

Comment

Bump. I just watched all 3 seasons of this show again and laughed as hard or harder than the first time. I consider the humour on par with many of the best comedy movies.

If you like funny stuff and you've missed this show, grab it on DVD.

Comment

I love the show, I wanna get it on dvd, though have been too lazy to go pick it up.

You can always watch it on G4, (channel 174(?) if you have io.

Idk what times its airing on G4 though..

Comment

http://arresteddevelopment.msn.com/

Watch online for free.

This was one of the funniest shows in the past few years.
                            I’m not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                            - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                            - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                            - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                            - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                            - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                            - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Awesome show. Definitely one of the top 5 TV comedies ever.
                              Beatnik

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X