R/C Nitro cars/trucks/buggies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R/C Nitro cars/trucks/buggies

I have a few nitro powered rc trucks, and I woas wondering who else has any, and if anyone can help me with the descion t0 purchase this truck.

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXLJV0&P=0

I want it, and I was wondering if anyone has heard anyhting about it?

Re: R/C Nitro cars/trucks/buggies

I guess that means noone has interest in this.

Comment

I personally wouldn't buy one that required AA batteries. I would get one that took a rechargable. It gets expensive buying AA's or recharging them doesn't always work so well.

They make similar ones that you can actually modify to your own style and they take a battery pack that is rechargable and lasts longer. you could always go for a gas powered one too lol.

- -

Comment

The batteries are for the radio, and radio reciever, but I have talked to some people about this truck and they said it was a keeper, so I'll look into more closely soon.
        The estimated specs for this truck are somewhere like 0-60 in 5.5 seconds, and 0-30 times can easily beat a corvette's.
        I thas a 2 stroke 4.6cc engine, that makes 2.85hp at 40,000rpm. yes 40,000.
        has anyone besides me ever see one in action?

Comment

I have a traxxas 4-tec PRO, on road car. Dont know to much about that model. =\. But ya a 4.6cc motor is f-in huge lol. What about the Jato?

Comment

jato isnt that a kyoso? monster truck?
            i wanna stick to hpi now, i had a nitro ruslter, but the .15 is weak, this new .28 will own all trucks.

Comment

bigger motors dont mean faster though =D. Its more rpm related. But I guess with a heavier truck you probably need the power for a .28.

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...I=LXKAJ5**&P=7

Thats the jato, its 2wd though =\. Says 55 mph. I dunno.

My 4tec has a .15, though its the "TRX-2.5". Stock it will go 60+. Dunno what mine would do. Maybe a couple more MPH's.

edit- I just noticed that tuck was 1/8. lol ya your gonna need a big motor. PS dont run it into your ankles. ;)

Comment

I have an HPI Racing Rally RS4 car. It was a ready-to-run and its old and I havent played with it for a really long time. I hate that they require a whole lot of maintenance and even more money...
                |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

It is a .28 with a top rpm of 40,000.I think that is in the upper range. It depends on the gearing too. The more hp = higher ratio gearing = faster.

I'll try and get pics of the time my cousin ran his car into my G/F's brother's foot. He equipped the truck for a starter box, and the flywheel stuck out alot, so the truck ate his sandal, then tore and burnt the skinn on the top of his foot.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X