X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush announces Wyzcrak to replace O'Conner

Just kidding.

He didn't really ask me.

Plus, who would moderate forums around here if I become a Supreme Court Justice? We can't just DROP EVERYTHING to go sit in some room and judge people.

Sheesh.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Bush announces Wyzcrak to replace O'Conner

What in the... ?
    Cheer up, the worst is yet to come
    |TG| Shifty Powers and |TG| KungFuChicken

Comment

LOL. On a serious note, it looks like the President might tap Judge Samuel Alito to replace Justice O'Conner.
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Hmmm Judge Wyzcrak. Does not your experiance here give you all the quals you need to judge people? :icon_bigg

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

that would be so funny...."judge wyzass presiding"....."you are hereby banned"
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
            that would be so funny...."judge wyzass presiding"....."you are hereby banned"
            <Wyzcrak slams down the gavel> Guilty, two week ban, read the SOP's and PM me in the morning.

Comment

lol....case locked.....NEXT!
              -Vulcan

Comment

Does that mean all the trials would end with "If you don't like it, PM Bush. If you still can't resolve your issue, you may want to consider finding somewhere else to live."

Comment

United States going down for maintenance. Should be back up in 15 minutes or so.
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

wow you can fix all our problems in 15 minutes...wait....its not a restart is it.!
                    -Vulcan

Comment

Yup. The country crashed and must be restarted :D.

---

Comment

Originally posted by Steel_Penguin
                        Yup. The country crashed and must be restarted :D.
                        If only this were possible...I'd have restarted the minute Kennedy was assassinated.
                        -Zephyr
                        You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                        We are not a single game.
                        We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                        We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

nah go farther back to FDR and his "great plan"....Medicare/SS/Welfare..
                          -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
                            nah go farther back to FDR and his "great plan"....Medicare/SS/Welfare..

Maybe when Wilson decided it was time to enter WWI for the sake of corporate oligarchy...

-Zephyr
                            You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                            We are not a single game.
                            We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                            We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                              United States going down for maintenance. Should be back up in 15 minutes or so.
                              Enter the new profile, hit apply, stop the country, wait, restart the country. See, I told you he had the experiance.......

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X