Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easy Money!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Easy Money!!

    Hey guys, do you want to get rich quick like I did?
    Well, here is your chance.

    I got rich quickly using website forums, it is easy.
    Send me $5 to get your own get rich quick handbook and learn more. PM me with your request, and I'll send you my contact info.


  • #2
    Re: Easy Money!!

    ha ha ha ha ha ha funny

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Easy Money!!

      I'm not sure I'd follow "easy money" advice from a guy who couldn't get money out of FEMA. LOL.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Easy Money!!

        Hey, I got another FEMA story.

        They finally sent me the money, and then my dad told me to send it back because we got paid by our house insurance company.

        Then they keep sending me money. I told them to stop; now they won't.
        I keep sending $2000 checks to them; they withdraw the check and send me another $2000 electronically.
        They must have sent me $10,000 by now, and I sent them $8000 back. This last deposit will be mine unless they ask for it.
        So I guess I'm not so bad off now.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Easy Money!!

          Originally posted by .143 Beth©
          Hey, I got another FEMA story.

          They finally sent me the money, and then my dad told me to send it back because we got paid by our house insurance company.

          Then they keep sending me money. I told them to stop; now they won't.
          I keep sending $2000 checks to them; they withdraw the check and send me another $2000 electronically.
          They must have sent me $10,000 by now, and I sent them $8000 back. This last deposit will be mine unless they ask for it.
          So I guess I'm not so bad off now.
          Maybe you have the secret to easy money after all. :icon_smil

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Easy Money!!

            Originally posted by .143 Beth©
            Hey, I got another FEMA story.

            They finally sent me the money, and then my dad told me to send it back because we got paid by our house insurance company.

            Then they keep sending me money. I told them to stop; now they won't.
            I keep sending $2000 checks to them; they withdraw the check and send me another $2000 electronically.
            They must have sent me $10,000 by now, and I sent them $8000 back. This last deposit will be mine unless they ask for it.
            So I guess I'm not so bad off now.
            Worst idea EVER! "Lol I dont want money I'll give free government money back."

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Easy Money!!

              Originally posted by AzzMan
              Worst idea EVER! "Lol I dont want money I'll give free government money back."
              Better than going to jail. Trust me they WILL audit your spendatures.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Easy Money!!

                Originally posted by AzzMan
                Worst idea EVER! "Lol I dont want money I'll give free government money back."
                And it ain't free money.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Easy Money!!

                  Originally posted by AzzMan
                  Worst idea EVER! "Lol I dont want money I'll give free government money back."
                  That's my money. And yours. Have you no sense of right and wrong?
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Easy Money!!

                    Well sorry the highup guys keep giving it to me.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Easy Money!!

                      Originally posted by .143 Beth©
                      Well sorry the highup guys keep giving it to me.
                      And you're doing the right thing by sending it back. I was replying to Azzman...
                      Become a supporting member!
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Easy Money!!

                        It's not my money because I never get taxed for anything.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Easy Money!!

                          Originally posted by AzzMan
                          It's not my money because I never get taxed for anything.
                          ?

                          do you work? I'm thinkin not... I'm self employed and pay my 15% + so I appreciate hearing that someone isnt taking advantage of the situation. Some life experience is needed for you my friend (azzman)
                          _Austin

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Easy Money!!

                            Originally posted by AzzMan
                            It's not my money because I never get taxed for anything.
                            You live on a res?
                            Become a supporting member!
                            Buy a Tactical Duck!
                            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Easy Money!!

                              I work as a student and plan to keep it that way until I can get a good job.

                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Advertisement

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X