X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best clock EVER!!!!!

Look guys, It came in, THE BEST CLOCK EVER

Re: The best clock EVER!!!!!

Damn. Nice teeth. I'd like to shake your orthodontist's hand.

Oh, and nice clock.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Thanks, i like my pearly whites

Comment

very nice clock

Comment

Pretty nice.

I've got one of these in my cube:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/lights/7437/
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Next time someone asks you why you play on your computer so much just point at the clock and scream:

"Do you know what time it is?? DO YOU?"
            ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
            No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

My clock is pretty much built into my PC.

Comment

Originally posted by .143 Beth©
                Look guys, It came in, THE BEST CLOCK EVER
                http://www.geocities.com/tyruslovesbeth/clock.jpg
                Nice!
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Now, the second part of my purchase...
                  THE BEST STICKERS EVER

One for my truck
                  One for my Bike
                  One for my Laptop.
                  Wee hoo, I got mad bling now

Comment

Come and get your bling bling on!!

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Bad news guys.

Even though the TG stickers are cool and all that jazz, they WILL fade to white if you put them on your car, or something that is in direct sunlight most of the time.

I put one on my bike, one on my laptop, and one on my truck.

I then washed my truck, and the green already started to fade. I am familiar with stickers of all kinds (becasue I advertise evrything), and I can tell in advance that these will fade over the cource of about 3 months.

On a computer they will do just fine. Just a heads up for you guys.

Happy Gaming.

Comment

There's only one solution. The clock must now be mounted on your bike.

We await pictures.

ACTION SHOTS. None of this still-frame crap.

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
                          My clock is pretty much built into my PC.
                          Mine's in Colorado. At least, that's where I hear they keep the atomics. My PC and wall clocks just display what it says. :D
                          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X