Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THIS is the Best Music Video (Happens to be on the Internet)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS is the Best Music Video (Happens to be on the Internet)

Nothing anywhere near as cool as...

http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/astr...choice_300.asx

Watch. It is Windows Media Player format.

It will probably either blow your mind or make your life totally worth living.
    One or the other.

Beware, you may end up looping it and watching in fascination for long periods of time.

-Zephyr
    You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
    We are not a single game.
    We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
    We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Re: THIS is the Best Music Video (Happens to be on the Internet)

"Fatboy Slim? Looks like White Boy Retarded." - Chris Rock
    Steam Community: | |

Comment

Walken can do anything.
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Needs more cowbell.
        In game handle: Steel Scion
        sigpic

Comment

Gatta have more cowbell.

- I bought his entire 'Best of' DVD just for that skit.

The Colonel one was good too.
          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

I personally think this is better.....

http://shadowdane.shackspace.com/vid...s_yoda_rap.avi
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzid
              I personally think this is better.....

http://shadowdane.shackspace.com/vid...s_yoda_rap.avi
              Interesting, but I liked WoC better.
              RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

Fatboy has always had good videos. Check our "Praise You" and "Right Here Right Now"
                Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Yeah, okay, so you got Walken in a video. BIG DEAL! My dad can beat up YOUR dad!

and it was a pretty neat video.
                  ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                  No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

I liked it because the dancing wasn't completely in tune with the music. More like If I decided to go dancing in an empty hotel lobby to music... It looked pretty unprepeared. But the funny part for me is, who needs to be a perfect dancer when you can fly?
                    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

this vid has been out for a while but i LOVE the absolute randomness of it

plus walken is a pretty bitchin actor

nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyr

{Can't post url's until 15 post}

One or the other.

Beware, you may end up looping it and watching in fascination for long periods of time.

-Zephyr
                        I've seen that a LONG time ago. Good memories
                        :: Signature removed by administration - File no longer exists at putfile.

Comment

You're all wrong, this is the most amazing thing ever made by man: http://x702.putfile.com/videos/a1-32009062867.wmv

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyr

http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/astr...choice_300.asx

One or the other.

-Zephyr
                            Yes, as my brother said it is really old, but none the less awesome. The christmas one is excellent too, just absolutley amazing. Did anyone see Walken in any plays? I saw him in othello, and he was amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrogg
                              You're all wrong, this is the most amazing thing ever made by man: http://x702.putfile.com/videos/a1-32009062867.wmv
                              That was spectacular! And I'm a "bah, humbug" kind of guy!
                              Become a supporting member!
                              Buy a Tactical Duck!
                              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X