Pure INSANITY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure INSANITY

It's amazing how badly some people want the X-box 360. Not much else to do other than provide links:

Link 1
    Link 2 Which isn't even shipping for 2 weeks..... D:
    Link 3

EDIT : NEWEST CRAZIEST LINK!

Insane....

Well, it looks like the auction was cancelled, but the bidding hit $7,000. It cancelled in the last minute. Geez.

This just amazes me.
    Last edited by Rincewind; 11-22-2005, 01:10 PM.
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Re: Pure INSANITY

are you kidding....okay he buys them for lets say.....700 apeice...he is going to make a killing off of this....wish i would have thought of it
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

I thought of it.... never thought people would pay so much though :(
      Steam Community: | |

Comment

I just read the review for PDZ on gamespot. Almost makes me want to buy the 360. Almost. This kind of stuff happens at every major console launch anyway but this is just insane.

---

Comment

You guys obviously missed the PS2 debacle when it was released. They were going on ebay for about the same price. Generation 1 consoles are usually riddled with bugs and hardware issues anyways. It's a waste of money, but it makes for easy money gouging of parents who promised their kids the system for Christmas.

I always buy either generation 1 or 2 consoles. They usually have the bugs worked out by then.

Comment

Yea, I was at Best Buy last night looking for BF2:SF.. around 7:30 I guess. There was already 15 people outside waiting, and when I left the Domino's pizza dude had just pulled up for them. Don't know if the store was going to sell them at midnight or if those folks were going to have to wait until it opened this morning. I heard one of the employees inside said they had 100 preorders but were only getting 48 units and they weren't sure what they were going to tell the other 52 people. I imagine some of those folks will hit eBay.

I wonder if people are actually going to come through with the $3000 or whatever. Or if those are just 10 year old kids on daddy's computer messing around.
            Battlefield Admin() ()
            [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
            [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
            | for | |

Comment

yah that was what i was wondering if its actually kids bidding on there parents stuff....could be interesting...
              -Vulcan

Comment

I should steal my brothers and put it up for sale on eBay.

Comment

do it and then you could both buy one.....or then get me one tooo
                  -Vulcan

Comment

I added a new one...

Last edited by Rincewind; 11-22-2005, 01:22 PM.
                    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X