Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10% of 360's ended up on eBay

Link

Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) imported about 400,000 XBox 360 videogame consoles into the U.S. and 40,000 of the consoles have been sold on eBay Inc.'s (EBAY) site, President and Chief Executive Meg Whitman said Thursday.
    That seems like an awful high percentage to me. I bet that the folks that camped out all kept theirs and it was the pre-orders that ended up on eBay.
    Battlefield Admin() ()
    [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
    [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
    | for | |

Re: 10% of 360's ended up on eBay

Did you see what they were selling for on ebay? I saw a system going for over 2k. I would sit outside in the cold, spend 400 dollars, and make two thousand back.

Comment

If only I had had that insight, I don't own an Xbox, don't plan on owning an Xbox, but I'd have no reserves with buying one just to make a 400% profit.
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

I have one and I preordered it the day before it came out. And I'm not selling it. I feel sorry for the COMPLETE IDIOTS who buy them off ebay.

Comment

That's the way of the world, if a system comes out right before Christmas you can bet some kid is going to whine for one. Woe be it to the parents that don't know how crazy these system releases can be, because the rich ones will give in and go to Ebay to pay exorbitant amounts for them.

To people saying, "Gee, I wish I had thought of that" I say: The next round of consoles is coming out, go and do this and let us know how it turns out. With all of the hype that is going to surround the next Playstation, Sony could wrap an Atari in tinfoil and parents trolling EBay for Playstations for their kids would still pay 2k for it.

Comment

I think the record on ebay for the 360 was $5000, Includes 2 wireless controllers, all the games, and a skin.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X