Wtf...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf...

...is all I could think of when I read this.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

Re: Wtf...

Work safe?
    "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
    [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

that is sick... scary.

Comment

Wow. Imagine what could have happend with a real hitman. At least 4 innocent men would have died, and possibly little kids too. Over cheese. Quite a Lucky twist of fate.

And yes, work friendly.
        War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature, who has no chance at being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. -- John Stuart Mill--

"O xein angellein lakedaimoniois hoti tede keimetha tois keinon rhemasi peithomenoi"- Monument, Thermopylae

Comment

That's insane.

Comment

W...

T...

F...

---

Comment

dang that would have to be some good cheese......
              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
              -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
                dang that would have to be some good cheese......
                Oh, man, every week or so, I go to this taco stand for dinner that serves "papa asada". They take this big ass baked potato and lay it open, cover it with some mozzarella cheese, carne asada, onions and cilantro and then top it with the best queso fresco I've ever tasted.

Never tried cocaine, so I can't tell you if this queso fresco is as good, but it's pretty damn good...
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                  Oh, man, every week or so, I go to this taco stand for dinner that serves "papa asada". They take this big ass baked potato and lay it open, cover it with some mozzarella cheese, carne asada, onions and cilantro and then top it with the best queso fresco I've ever tasted.

Never tried cocaine, so I can't tell you if this queso fresco is as good, but it's pretty damn good...
                  I bet when you are really hungry you would kill for some of that cheese!
                  Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

What the undercover cop did sort of sounds like entrapment. He really led her on, gave her guns, etc.
                    But I dunno nuthin 'bout law enforcement.
                    "You live and learn. Or you don't live long."
                    - Lazarus Long

Comment

LMAO!

Actually, it sounds like he wanted to confirm wether or not these people had a large amount of cocaine in their home. Stupid girl too, 18?? that's what really made me say wtf.

Comment

Rereading this beckons the question... what kind of family does someone like that get raised in? It's not just some generic NS family or something, those people had to go through SOMETHING different.

Comment

Originally posted by StrikeFear
                          What the undercover cop did sort of sounds like entrapment. He really led her on, gave her guns, etc.
                          But I dunno nuthin 'bout law enforcement.
                          Entrapment is when a cop breaks the law in order to get someone to commit a crime (that otherwise wouldn't have committed that crime). She had already broken the law when she tried to hire the undercover cop to conduct a hit. Everything he did after that was just to build his case and perhaps also initiate a drug case. His actions didn't coerce her into hiring a hitman, she had already decided to do that.
                          Become a supporting member!
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!
                          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Cing if I'm standing around minding my own business and an undercover cop asks me if I'd like to buy a few keys of coke, has the cop broken a law? "Conspiracy to" or something? Just trying to understand your entrapment definition.

Comment

According to police, Booth was in the Memphis home of the four intended victims last week when she mistook a block of queso fresco cheese for cocaine
                              Proof that stupidity SHOULD be a criminal offence :D
                              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X