Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can think of a couple of people here who could use this product...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can think of a couple of people here who could use this product...

Now we just need to get TG into a convenient RSS format.
    Originally posted by Slashdot
    0110011001110101 writes "A crazy new product out of Taiwan seems to be aimed at the feed dependent of us out there. The 'rsstroom reader' is a bathroom gadget that prints news feeds onto your T-P - that's right, your TOILET PAPER! The best part is the "biometrics" toilet seat that'll figure out who you are based on your weight and prints the news you want - not your roommates tabloid garbage. Going to the rsstroom will never be boring again! Heres a close-up image of this new gadget."

[drill][medic][conduct][tg-c1][tpf-c1]
    [ma-c2][taw-c1]

Principles of good Sandbox Etiquette:
    Assume good faith - Be polite, please! - Work toward agreement. - Argue facts, not personalities. - Concede a point when you have no response to it, or admit when you disagree based on intuition or taste. - Be civil. - Be prepared to apologize. In animated discussions, we often say things we later wish we hadn't. Say so. - Forgive and forget. - Recognize your own biases and keep them in check. - Give praise when due.

Treat others as you would have them treat you

Re: I can think of a couple of people here who could use this product...

LOL

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/12/08/1749258

Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Troopers new Christmas present. Hope it has spell check.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

some how i knew my name was going to be in this thread....hey if i can get TG threads while on the crapper im all for it....Talk about a PM
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

Finaly I can whipe with "The New Yorker."

Take that Liberal Media Conspiracy!

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
            Talk about a PM
            Groaaaan.
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I hope they use the paper with aloe on account of my tender button.
              Last edited by leejo; 12-09-2005, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Diceman
                Now we just need to get TG into a convenient RSS format.
                http://feeds.feedburner.com/TacticalGamer
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                  Sweet! I suspected that TG had something like an RSS feed, but I wasn't ever able to find it.

[drill][medic][conduct][tg-c1][tpf-c1]
                  [ma-c2][taw-c1]

Principles of good Sandbox Etiquette:
                  Assume good faith - Be polite, please! - Work toward agreement. - Argue facts, not personalities. - Concede a point when you have no response to it, or admit when you disagree based on intuition or taste. - Be civil. - Be prepared to apologize. In animated discussions, we often say things we later wish we hadn't. Say so. - Forgive and forget. - Recognize your own biases and keep them in check. - Give praise when due.

Treat others as you would have them treat you

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
                    some how i knew my name was going to be in this thread....hey if i can get TG threads while on the crapper im all for it....Talk about a PM
                    PM's with your BM's. What more could you ask for?
                    Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

No need for that, I already have a catheter hooked up on my computer chair. :row__523:
                      |TG-33rd|Dark_Viper

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X