Asking Dumb Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asking Dumb Questions

We should put this on when someone is asking a questions on TG already been answer. They repost a topic already been posted. LOL

Last edited by lunisicx; 12-12-2005, 04:07 AM.
    [TG-5th JTF] LuNiSiCx
    5th Joint Task Force

[squadl]
    [ma-c1][ma-c2]

Re: Asking Dumb Questions

Attached, so those without it in their cache can still view it in spite of the broadbandreports.com image anti-leech code. Look closely and you'll find a URL hidden on the blackboard. (No, I didn't see it the first time. Another MA pointed it out to me.)
    Attached Files
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey
      Attached, so those without it in their cache can still view it in spite of the broadbandreports.com image anti-leech code. Look closely and you'll find a URL hidden on the blackboard. (No, I didn't see it the first time. Another MA pointed it out to me.)

Thank for the head up just fix the link.
      [TG-5th JTF] LuNiSiCx
      5th Joint Task Force

[squadl]
      [ma-c1][ma-c2]

Comment

Originally posted by lunisicx
        We should put this on when someone is asking a questions on TG already been answer. They repost a topic already been posted. LOL
        I frequently tell people to use the search forum, and I've been slapped across the wrists for not being helpful.
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Slapped across the wrists for being just too right more like it!

Comment

yah no kidding....thats why i made that post about what to do what joining TG.....people just want the answers and dont wanna have to look for them....yah ive been told im to blunt and not very helpful to newbies.....im Helpful when they need it...but when you see those 4-12 posts a day bout being banned on the CSS servers, cuase root is "mean" just gets old....or better yet the auto kick for BF2 those are great
            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
            -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey
              Look closely and you'll find a URL hidden on the blackboard. (No, I didn't see it the first time. Another MA pointed it out to me.)
              Did you go to it? What's there?
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Although I agree the search function is useful I don't think I would've stuck around TG very long if someone presented me with that graphic when I was new here.

In fact, the first time I was at TG a complete stranger grabbed me on TS to help me fix my mic issue. If he would've said "go search the Hardware forums" I would still be playing GR on UBI.
                New to TG?

Comment

I agree with Squid (+ rep forthcoming) on this. There is a difference in guiding someone by the hand to the search function and bluntly telling them "Look for yourself". We need to find a balance between giving new people (not "noobs") fish and teaching them how to fish. The first graphic is not that balance.
                  "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
                  [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

The graphic is the small whack-a-mole hammer. Here's the big one. (language warning)
                    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X