• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been doing it all wrong

Apparently, this is how you really go about getting a date:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapc...eut/index.html
    [squadl]
    "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Re: I've been doing it all wrong

No no no, everyone knows you just club them over the head and drag them home by their hair!

Comment

I will try both, and let you know which works best.
      [squadl]
      "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Why not do both? Club her out and dibo her bra!

Comment

You guys shouldn't concentrate on the bra thing... In the first couple of break in he did her dishes, laundry (haha), left snacks, and repaired her computer (this one would be classic)

Well coming from a different culture than America I can understand the guy. I think it is cute. Probably that is why the court forgave him. In america it would be another stalking case.

Well about the bra...... LOL. If it was his first attempt to get her underwear and he got caught it is a good thing... May be if he got away, and came back for more he would really turn into perverted stalker. Nice find. Gave me a chuckle.

Comment

It heard that on the times he entered the woman's apartment while she was out, he had washed her dishes, done her laundry, left her snacks and even fixed her computer.
            :icon_lol:

He once planted a note in the apartment reading: "Don't panic. I hope you can understand my feelings for you."
            That's even funnier!

Always a good sign that the relationship is headed in the right direction when you have to begin your love letters with the phrase, "don't panic."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X