Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why humanity will ultimately fail

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapc....ap/index.html

We'll spend time and resources to make penguins lose weight. In the winter. When extra weight actually helps them survive.

Can't have Fatty McFatfat penguins now, can we?
    [squadl]
    "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Re: This is why humanity will ultimately fail

You underestimate the possible military applications of an army of adonis penguin glacial warriors. You really expect a flabby penguin to haul a ten-pound whimsically painted ballistic missile around Gotham city?
    In game handle: Steel Scion
    sigpic

Comment

What? This thread isn't about WoW?
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
        What? This thread isn't about WoW?
        Funny, I'm certain this thread is about NATURAL SELECTION. :row__577:

Comment

*phew* hooo!

Comment

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Niiice, Mateo. Niiice.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Haven't we killed enough humans by presenting the idea that fat = bad?
              RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

You guys got something against penguins?

---

Comment

Originally posted by Steel_Penguin
                  You guys got something against penguins?
                  Ordinarily, I wouldn't take any backtalk from birds. But this guy is made of steel. That could hurt.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
                  |TG-2nd|munchkin
                  Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Originally posted by SmokingTarpan
                    http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapc....ap/index.html

We'll spend time and resources to make penguins lose weight. In the winter. When extra weight actually helps them survive.

Can't have Fatty McFatfat penguins now, can we?
                    Its ok, pretty soon we will have melted the icecaps completely and they will have to adapt to a tropical Arctic climate (or is it Antarctic? my penguin knowledgebase is quite slim.) I vote that they should also be shaved and issued RayBans and chilled cocktails to prepare them for this eventuality.

Comment

Penguins are Antarctic.. stupid coke commerc ials are making everyone stupid.. polar bears and penguins don't live ANYWHERE near eachother.

YOu thought people around the world would do smart things.. oh boy.. i got a book you need to read .. "The Darwin Awards" read that and your whole view of humaity changes... we should leave the penguins alone b4 they get really mad and kick our arses!

My gf is mad cuz i bought a penguin shower curtain to match my penguin shower radio and towels..

Comment

Originally posted by lokka
                        Penguins are Antarctic.. stupid coke commerc ials are making everyone stupid.. polar bears and penguins don't live ANYWHERE near eachother.
                        Who mentioned polar bears? Shaving a polar bear would just be silly although they would look cooler than penguins if they both sported wrap arounds.

Comment

Japan's Winter is a joke with its whole nation surrounded by sea water. Penguins will be fine. :icon40:

Comment

Soon you will feel the wrath or my penguin army. Penguins have been discriminated against long enough and it's time we rise up and overthrow our homo sapien overlords. I have outfitted my ranks with head lasers and we attack at dawn.

Viva la (how do you say penguin in spanish?) revolution!!!

---

Comment

pinguino i believe...lets just hope there is some sort of slippery slope which requires basic balance to traverse between us. That should stop the pinguino hordes.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X