No announcement yet.

Latest Podesta email: one million dollar check from Qatar for Bill's birthday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Podesta email: one million dollar check from Qatar for Bill's birthday

Part of the letter:

Last Thursday, April 12, I met individually with the Ambassadors from Qatar, Brazil, Peru, Malawi, and Rwanda, in Washington, DC. Below is a summary of key points from each meeting, and we are following-up on each point. I'd welcome your feedback. Sincerely, Ami

QATAR

- Would like to see WJC "for five minutes" in NYC, to present $1 million check that Qatar promised for WJC's birthday in 2011.

- Qatar would welcome our suggestions for investments in Haiti - particularly on education and health. They have allocated most of their $20 million but are happy to consider projects we suggest. I'm collecting input from CF Haiti team.

So, what would be the chances Hillary Clinton, as the next US president, to exercise pressure on Qatar under these circumstances?
    https://failedevolution.blogspot.gr/...on-dollar.html

Please help me spread the word via social media and elsewhere, I promise you none of this will see the light of day in MSM. Viva la revolucion!
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X