No announcement yet.

CNN "Loses" Satellite Feed Just As Republican Congressman Mentions WikiLeaks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNN "Loses" Satellite Feed Just As Republican Congressman Mentions WikiLeaks

In yet another coincidentally-timed "technical glitch" at CNN, Republican Congressman Chris Collins was cut off within seconds of mentioning "WikiLeaks." Per InfoWars, Collins joined a conversation with CNN's Chris Cuomo and immediately went on the attack against Hillary. But as soon as he utters the word "WikiLeaks" his feed is suddenly "lost."

Two thirds of the public know that Hillary Clinton’s a liar, she can’t be trusted and now the two faces of Hillary are coming out – the fact through Wikileaks she says one thing and….
    http://www.infowars.com/video-satell...ileaks-on-cnn/

I invite you to form your own opinion. I have seen reports like this many, many times now in the alternative media. Of course, it never sees the light of day in the MSM.

Please help me in my task of spreading this info via social media - to your friends, family, and any concerned citizens.
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X