• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Prez's year in review... funny...

check it out for a good laugh..

http://www.jibjab.com/swf/JibJab_205YearEnd.swf
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: the Prez's year in review... funny...

That's cute!

Comment

nice....but how did they get bush to sing.....
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Man I love Jib jab

Here is some more funny things from Jib jab----->http://www.jibjab.com/Home.aspx
        :: Signature removed by administration - File no longer exists at putfile.

Comment

Hah! My favorite part is when the oil pipeline starts spewking oil on the polar bear in Alaska. No more Coke for you!
          |TG|Delta_Swift

Comment

I did get a laugh outta that one. Same with the Big Box Mart one and the Election one.
            RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

I'm no hippie, so its nice it wasn't just "OMG buS$ iS TEh [email protected]".

Hey kids, Its funny and doesen't say "I hate America"! How refreshing.:)
              War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature, who has no chance at being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. -- John Stuart Mill--

"O xein angellein lakedaimoniois hoti tede keimetha tois keinon rhemasi peithomenoi"- Monument, Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by Leonidas
                I'm no hippie, so its nice it wasn't just "OMG buS$ iS TEh [email protected]".

Hey kids, Its funny and doesen't say "I hate America"! How refreshing.:)
                Indeed.

I'm not necessarily a fan of President Bush, but I'm not against him either. It's good that it wasn't a blatant bashathon of Bush Politics, at least it wasn't in my opinion.
                RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

doesn't work, just says "connecting to media".
                  Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X