If chocolate was illegal....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If chocolate was illegal....

The favorite movie, food......thread by Black Death got me thinking about this.

For the record; If chocolate were illegal I'd be a prostitute. The darker the chocolate the better the trick.

What comfort food can you not do without?
    "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
    [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Re: If chocolate was illegal....

Mmm, watermellon. J/K, lets see....pasta. I love a good pasta dish and i think we all need those carbs. The key is the sauce.

Comment

Microwave popcorn. Especially the extra butter stuff. I find myself just shoveling it in my mouth when I'm eating it. Mmmmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcrack
        Microwave popcorn. Especially the extra butter stuff. I find myself just shoveling it in my mouth when I'm eating it. Mmmmmm....

100% true fact A++++ would agre again

Comment

Gotta agree with that. Homemade stuff i just cant get enough of ;).

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
            100% true fact A++++ would agre again

Responded like a true Ebayer.

Me, I'm a big Pasta Fan myself as well. I need my fix. It makes my week so much greater.

Theres a place near here. Best lasagna I've EVER had, I could live off of the stuff. It does not even taste bad as leftovers.

Second place, Green Tea. I've gotten addicted to this stuff. Would make my life h3ll if It was out of my life.
            RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Damn... thats a hard question :(

Its a tie between... clementines, rasberries, Sour Patch Kids, Ben and Jerries, and blueberry bagels.

Comment

I'm going to have to agree with Pickle. I would be a very lost girl without chocolate. I pretty much need chocolate to survive. :)
                --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

stilton cheese and rits crackers with silverskin pickled oinons.... bliss
                  it is not a food bt if we are covering cofee in this.....

a starbucks, tripple shot capochino with extra froffy milt with 2 brown sugar and cinnomon on top......venti sized....ahhhh heaven....

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

oh and i dont know why but does anyone notice that girls are the orst chocolate addicts... myself i couldnt give a toss if chocolate was outlawed... i dont eat it.... ( or very rarely anyway...)

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Anything thats not a vegtable or fruit :)
                      :: Signature removed by administration - File no longer exists at putfile.

Comment

Girls like chocolate because it selflessly secksez them up.

Comment

girls like chocolate because their hormones tell them to eat it. end of story :)
                          --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

hotdogs/Kilbsa....if i couldnt eat a hotdog from a vendor cart on 5th id go nuts...even a good hotdog from a ball game, best dogs around..

nothing like a sweaty fay guy fixing you a Fat Kilbsa, good stuff right there...
                            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                            -Vulcan

Comment

Coffee. I can't live without it. The better the coffee, the better my day.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X