Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A rootin tootin racking frackin dead guy in Florida

Man Accidentally Kills Self Practicing Cowboy Action Shooting

Here's hoping he finds his cabin in the sky.

Re: A rootin tootin racking frackin dead guy in Florida

Wow, thats weird, but it doesen't beat the dude who impaled himself on his garden gnome and died.
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature, who has no chance at being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. -- John Stuart Mill--

"O xein angellein lakedaimoniois hoti tede keimetha tois keinon rhemasi peithomenoi"- Monument, Thermopylae

Comment

I thought cowboys shot from the hip at indians and glass bottles...

Comment

Originally posted by Leonidas
        Wow, thats weird, but it doesen't beat the dude who impaled himself on his garden gnome and died.
        LINK!!!

He wasn't "in love" with his garden gnome was he?

Comment

Originally posted by 0b1one
          I thought cowboys shot from the hip at indians and glass bottles...
          Correct. Apparently sometimes they miss.

Comment

guess he dint breath out for long shots
            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
            -Vulcan

Comment

Naturally it is Florida.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
                LINK!!!

He wasn't "in love" with his garden gnome was he?
                Hahaha, no, he was watering his lawn and triped. Sorry, I don't have a link, its just somthing I remember from, like, a year ago. Strangely, he too was in Florida. Miami, I think.

But there was another time I heard about a guy who fell off his roof and did a face plant onto a massive electric drill that was lying point up. Somehow he lived, just lost a eye.:row__628:
                War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature, who has no chance at being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. -- John Stuart Mill--

"O xein angellein lakedaimoniois hoti tede keimetha tois keinon rhemasi peithomenoi"- Monument, Thermopylae

Comment

Leo,

How could you post such a delicious story without a link? OMGosh!
                  "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
                  [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle
                    Leo,

How could you post such a delicious story without a link? OMGosh!
                    Heh, didin't mean to be a tease, I'm a sucker for stories like this and they just stick in my head. But I can garruntee those stories are 100% true. :icon14: I'd post a link, but I heard about them by word of mouth.

EDIT: I have another: A guy was hiking in alalska or somewhere and fell down a hill, icepick in hand. On the way down we managed to stick the entire length of the pick exept the head down his leg, inside the skin. I'm talking full size pick here, it ran his whole leg and out the bottom. 100% true.

Comment

I don't think delicious means what you think it means.

Comment

Doh! That ain't right
                        "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
                        [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

I worked in an emergency room in college and saw all sorts of fun things. Delicious to say the least.

Comment

I love american news. The other sample stories on there have titles such as "Man Accused Of Exposing Self Blames Wardrobe Malfunction" and "Man Caught In Strip Club Ceiling" or "'Garage-Door' Burglar Steals Food From 5 Homes". You just cant male this stuff up. :)

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
                              I worked in an emergency room in college and saw all sorts of fun things. Delicious to say the least.
                              HA! Misuse of words = :icon_lol:

Indeed JimmyTwoHand, its just so amusing somtime what makes it onto our news. :D

Anyone ever hear about the dead whale in NC or somwhere being blown up by a over eager demolition crew, showering homes around the beach for about a mile with whale-chunks?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X