X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay for delusional people

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ory?id=1429161
    [squadl]
    "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Re: Yay for delusional people

Wow, she needs to seek help. I swear it would not be a suprise to me if they upheld her restraining order, just the kind of retarded thing that courts woulod do
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature, who has no chance at being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. -- John Stuart Mill--

"O xein angellein lakedaimoniois hoti tede keimetha tois keinon rhemasi peithomenoi"- Monument, Thermopylae

Comment

Oh my.

I'm just imagining, this crazy lady appears before the state judge, he rolls his eyes, and figures the fastest way to get her out of his court is to give her a rather meaningless retraining order(that he not think about her... DONE. stay more than 3 yeards away... DONE) just to shut her up and get her gone.

Comment

That women needs help. Clearly someone need to look at whether the judge is fit to do his job too.
        Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X