Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

grenades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • grenades

    I just want to clear some stuff up-

    1)
    Originally posted by someone, I forget
    when the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is no longer your friend
    to ellaborate, when said grenade is lobbed in the air, for the love of cher do not go chasing after it, its not a baseball

    this my friends is a baseball-



    and this is a grenade-



    note the suttle differences, ie. a grenade is green, a baseball is not, a grenade has a big pin thingy on top a baseball does not, and finally when you throw a grenade it explodes, a baseball once again does not

    so my fellow TG'ers and all the world, DO NOT run after a F***ing grenade when I throw it, like some F***ing dumba** and then B**ch about the F***ing teamkill afterwords :)
    "The Taoist sage has no ambitions, therefore he can never fail. He who never fails always succeeds. And he who always succeeds is all- powerful." -- Lao Tzu

    ingame name: Zuiquan1

  • #2
    Re: grenades

    Heh, well put. :)
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature, who has no chance at being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. -- John Stuart Mill--

    "O xein angellein lakedaimoniois hoti tede keimetha tois keinon rhemasi peithomenoi"- Monument, Thermopylae

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: grenades

      So I take it you don't want to play catch?
      |TG|Delta_Swift

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: grenades

        Originally posted by wushuhero
        Iso my fellow TG'ers and all the world, DO NOT run after a F***ing grenade when I throw it, like some F***ing dumba** and then B**ch about the F***ing teamkill afterwords :)
        Wow, you have a lot of anger inside of you......good thing your lettting of steam before you explode..............:row__523:

        On a more serious note: always look out for flying granates (and get the hell out of the area) and listen for the words "GRANATE" thats a nice give away that somewhere a explosive is flying. Positive: a friendly soldier so the granate goes AWAY from you, Negative: an enemy, and the granate comes TOWARDS you.
        Pommetje

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: grenades

          See sig.

          [conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
          |TG-2nd|munchkin
          Nec aspera terrent.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: grenades

            :row__572:
            Originally posted by munchkin
            See sig.
            That one always crackes me up.
            Pommetje

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: grenades

              What really gets me is when I think I throw my grenade.. and 'uh.. well.. its at my feet until that critical moment when I realize.. I dropped it.

              Oh if only the peripheral vision were a little wider.
              sigpic


              Comment


              • #8
                Re: grenades

                From the Python Military Field Manual:

                And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.'
                Wintermute

                Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: grenades

                  Originally posted by Wintermute
                  From the Python Military Field Manual:
                  How much weight can a swallow carry?

                  BTW dont you guys just hate it when you misjudged a trow, the granade bounces of something and lands in between your teammates. You run for cover, franticly warning everyone of your mistake, but the lag in the VOIP get your message across half a second before it detonates.......seeing your teammates die in the process. :row__738:

                  This happend to me a 1 or 2 times so I'm more reluctant now to use them actually.
                  Last edited by Pommetje; 12-22-2005, 06:46 PM.
                  Pommetje

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: grenades

                    Originally posted by Wintermute
                    From the Python Military Field Manual:

                    And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.'


                    Heh, that is a great one, but it doesen't beat out "In the lands of nador, they were forced to eat sir Roberts minstrals. And there was much rejoicing. Yaaaaayy!"

                    Or "Democracy and induvidual freedom have always been integral parts of the british army. RUBISH! Quiet!
                    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature, who has no chance at being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. -- John Stuart Mill--

                    "O xein angellein lakedaimoniois hoti tede keimetha tois keinon rhemasi peithomenoi"- Monument, Thermopylae

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: grenades

                      Originally posted by Pommetje
                      Wow, you have a lot of anger inside of you......good thing your lettting of steam before you explode..............:row__523:

                      On a more serious note: always look out for flying granates (and get the hell out of the area) and listen for the words "GRANATE" thats a nice give away that somewhere a explosive is flying. Positive: a friendly soldier so the granate goes AWAY from you, Negative: an enemy, and the granate comes TOWARDS you.
                      Yah those Pomegranates can be pretty dangerous sometimes.
                      [age-c1] [gchq-c1] [air2] [tog-c1][tpf-c1]
                      [tg-c1]<victory

                      Comment

                      Connect

                      Collapse

                      TeamSpeak 3 Server

                      Collapse

                      Advertisement

                      Collapse

                      Twitter Feed

                      Collapse

                      Working...
                      X