Kazaa Delivers More Than Tunes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kazaa Delivers More Than Tunes

Forty-five percent of the executable files downloaded through Kazaa, the most popular file-sharing program, contain malicious code like viruses and Trojan horses, according to a new study.
    Who would have known. This is a travisty (sp?)

FULL STORY
    WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Nah, this is just common. It's why I won't touch Kazza with a 10 foot shock prod.
    I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

kazaa lite blocks the double file extentions and .exe files.

Comment

My point is that they have "professionals" to study this LOL

Comment

Judging by the title, i thought this was going to have to do with something COMPLETLY different...

especially considering Dragon posted it ;);):D:D

Comment

Originally posted by MikoLovesYou
            Judging by the title, i thought this was going to have to do with something COMPLETLY different...

especially considering Dragon posted it ;);):D:D
            No sorry but the video of you a ender is not released yet ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Bentley
              Nah, this is just common. It's why I won't touch Kazza with a 10 foot shock prod.

Oh I would. And I'd enjoy every scream it made. Then I'd hook up a couple car batteries in series and...

*cough* nevermind

Comment

That, sir, is why I use hashprinted links from reputable link sourcing sites.

Just as an aside, if you are looking for a file and don't have some general clue as to how big it should be or what type of file it should be packaged in (these programs do relate to you the type of file you are downloading based on extension), you need not be downloading said file.
                Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X