X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Christmas Ever

Oy, and I thought dealing with my family was rough:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051216/...ism_killings_1

officers traveled on foot to the family's hamlet and found the baby girl mutilated and the body of the 13-year-old tied to a stake and battered to death.

About 10 children and adults — members of the extended family of about 30 — were found locked in a house, where they had been confined for three days, apparently because they also were suspected of being possessed, authorities said.
    I've recently suspected that a few members of my extended family are posessed with demons, but when that happens I just make some more of my special eggnog: bourbon and ice-cubes, hold the eggnog.

Re: Worst Christmas Ever

Originally posted by leejo
    special eggnog: bourbon
    I was given a nice bottle of Bullet for xmas. great stuff
    Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Alright, enough talk about Mexican psychopaths, let's talk bourbon! And specifically, the fact that I drove through Kentucky for Christmas and maybe it was just me...but it seemed like the entire trip was passing horses and distilleries...distilleries and horses...and the occasional "falling rock" sign as your drive your car on an interstate highway carved from the limestone hills. As an added bonus, I've picked up a sore throat along the way and have been gargling bourbon to kill the germs. That's what I tell myself, anyway... just...to kill the pain...GERMS i meant to type "germs"...

Comment

I love Burbon. Straight, on the rocks, or in a Manhattan.

A couple of Woodfords, Knob Creek, or Makers Mark Manhattans, and I think:

Forget freedom, democracy, the blues, New York Pizza: our lasting contribution to human society is Bourbon.

But then that's just the bourbon talking. :icon19:

Comment

I love Baker's 7 for manhattans. I like making the manhattan with just the Baker's 7 and dry vermouth(3:1), with a couple cherries thrown in at the end. Best... drink...ever... (I really like Knob Creek too).

http://www.epinions.com/content_7337905796
          Though I disagree with it being "harsh", I agree with the following description "INTENSLY flavorful":
          http://www.internetwines.com/mb311544.html

PS - perhaps this should be moved off to another thread? i doubt we'll attract the bourbon crowd with "WORST CHRISTMAS EVER"... and where is Wolf when you need him... he was always a bourbon lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict
            PS - perhaps this should be moved off to another thread? i doubt we'll attract the bourbon crowd with "WORST CHRISTMAS EVER"... and where is Wolf when you need him... he was always a bourbon lover.
            Well, maybe we should just have leejo re-title it. I mean, he did bring up bourbon, which is "demon alcohol", so technically, we aren't off topic....

Comment

yeah I don't mind talking about bourbon in this thread. I didn't really envision much discussion about baby-mutilation and teen stonings in Mexico, but if anyone supports these things chime in now before we fully commit the thread to bourbon.

Comment

I don't agree that this thread should be about Bourbon. Let's talk about Tennessee sour mash whiskey, which is much better.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X