Just for Luna

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for Luna

I learned how to play domino's tonight, on yahoo.

And proceeded to beat revan 2-1 for the night. i'm now officially 'BITCH' you her. :D

Feel better, Luna?
    So many scripts, so little time!

ARGH... jebo te bog i sve tvoje po redu

Comment

Aaaah that was what all that board game room was about then - any TK's? :)
      Jex.

Comment

I feel *much* better. Thank you for redeeming us, Rose!

I smell a rematch (or is that just Dudeman?).

Comment

Is there even the slightest bit of skill or tacticas in dominoes? Why not just do jigsaw puzzles?
          Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

There are plenty of tactics! You have to be careful not to set up a win for the opponent, decide what dominoe to put down and when.. it's actually a ton of fun. We play Spades and Hearts here and there too. Lots of fun.

Comment

hmmmm... my recognizable speech is coming back... i will kill you rose! so help me i'll kill you!

Comment

We can team up for Spades again, Revan. We'll kick their butts like we did the other night. We can even go double nil for a round to give them a chance, just like we did last time. :D

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by Revan
                  hmmmm... my recognizable speech is coming back... i will kill you rose! so help me i'll kill you!
                  LOL and there I was thinking your 1st post was written in your native tongue. :)
                  Jex.

Comment

oh no... must keep wife off this forum... she's a yahoo spades junkie...

Comment

sarc, get those cards polished we are gonna send Luna and Rose to some nice exotic place .. by the way we will pack your bags too

Comment

So, what sort of FPS are you getting when you play spades? What's the optimal screen res to maximize your computer performance? :mrgreen:
                        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

lol

Comment

Dude, Bridge with Friendly fire on... man, That's fun.

Comment

teletrump

gg

Wyzcrak
                              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X