USC or Texas?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USC or Texas?

Someone had to make the thread. USC or Texas?

Im rootin for texas since i lived there most of my life. People there are CRAZY about football. There may be riots if they lose.
    USC
    28.00%
    Texas
    72.00%

Re: USC or Texas?

Pac-10, baby!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

OU fan so I am torn.

Don't like Texas and to have them beat a team that made OU look stupid hurts.

But I also want to support the Big 12.
      Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
      - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
      - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
      - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
      - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
      - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
      - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

give me a break..pac 10 is the most over rated football confernce out there...USC played 1 tough game all season and almost lost...ND....them winning this BCS championship just cheapens it for those who have earned it and played 11 tough games there entire season......

i voted texas just becuase USC Hasnt done anything.....
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

Big 12 all the way!

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
            pac 10 is the most over rated football confernce out there...
            Heh... That's because it's not a "football conference", it's an "athletic conference". When you can name me another conference with more NCAA athletic championships, then we'll talk! :icon_cool
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

...More big 10 players make it farther in their sport then any other confrence..and by farther i mean after college and into pro, let alone the degree they recieve before the graduate.....surfing doesnt count
              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
              -Vulcan

Comment

Yeah, it's just too bad Minnesota sucks it up every year =P It's like a state tradition, you must fail, or get caught cheating. Those are the only two options. If you want to win, you have to come out of nowhere from dead last and somehow pull one out of your rear =P
                a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
                Celibacy is not Hereditary.
                Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
                Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
                Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

Go Longhorns!!!!!!!!!!!
                  |TG|Delta_Swift

Comment

It was hard to depress the Texas button. But I did. Goooo TX.
                    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

I won't say Hook em Horns (whoops) because I'm sick of hearing that. There's an obnoxious commercial running lately with all these 'celebrities' like Pat Sajack, Alex Trebek, and local news media personalities screaming that. The climax is Regis and Kelly saying it, with Kelly Ripa going apesh... at the end. I get the whole school spirit thing (after all, Go Gators), but I'm ready to not hear that phrase any more.

That being said, Go Longhorns. If chaos erupts in the streets, I'm going to go help light some cars on fire. :)
                      Beatnik

Comment

The first half looked pretty close...
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Yeah it's a good game. Lots of fumbles. lol 1 point game 17-16 right now. It's been a great bowl season. FSU-Penn St was nuts last night.
                          Beatnik

Comment

Unreal game. Go Longhorns. :) People are going crazy here in Austin.
                            Beatnik

Comment

I was honestly expecting it to be another blowout championship game like last years. Thank you vince young for prooving me otherwise.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X