Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victory for 'beachgoers and plumbers'

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10700493/

What a pale pale moon that is out tonight...

Re: Victory for 'beachgoers and plumbers'

lol...like lawyers are waisting time on this crap....still funny tho....im going out side right now to moon everyone
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Like I said in another thread, sometimes you just gotta kick a guy's ass.

Comment

Why do people have to run to the courts every five minutes like spoiled children?
        Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Same reason why other people drop trow and brandish their red eye to express displeasure: they're jerks?

It makes sense to me that the case went to trial and isn't a frivilous lawyer thing. If a neighbor mooned me in front of my daughter, one of us would get arrested for *something*. This guy got arrested for exposing himself, he lawyered up, and got a good defense. Turns out the law is soft on butt cracks.

Comment

If a neighbor mooned me in front of my daughter, one of us would get arrested for *something*
            amen....

its also the same reason people sue fast food resturant chains...."they made me fat"

or the lady who was told by her doctor that she was over weight and told her she needs to change her life style...her defense was "that doctor had no right to tell me i am fat"
            -Vulcan

Comment

Huh? Nobody sued anyone for anything. A crime was alleged to have been committed and the mooner was on trial.

Comment

i know i was just expanding on the mindless people and their court dealings
                -Vulcan

Comment

LOL. I liked the judge's comment "The outcome could have been different, he suggested, if the man had been on trial for "being a jerk.""

And yet, being a jerk is not illegal(yet), thank goodness.

Comment

I don't have any problem with arresting someone for mooning somebody in public. The problem is that the charge is often indecent exposure, which is a sex crime in some places. Having to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life for baring your bum is a bit much...
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

LOL. Ok, you would think I could let this go, but I liked too many quotes in this article:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10716358/from/RS.5/

Mooning is a blunt instrument to communicate just the sort of disapproval/contempt/derision that homeowners associations can elicit
                      AMEN to that one.

Pushing a moon against the window of a car or bus is a "pressed ham."
                      Oh, there has got to be a good list somewhere... wiki?

Judith Levine, the author of books on sex and the body, who also wrote one of the best essays on mooning, "Crack Addiction: The Gentle Art of Mooning."
                      And I suddenly want to go buy this woman's work, if just for the title!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X