http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=00...152&f=06/64&p=

some crazy stuff here. just look at them go

lTG- 187th MICSlSlugslinger
    Delta MICS
    Delta Forces Mobile Infantry & Combat Specilist

Re: North Korean Body guard traing video

Internet exploder only: lame. :(
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Who uses IE? No one!

Comment

That looks like the kind of thing some movie villain would do. I especially liked when they through a shovel at one guy.

Not to hijack, but here's an awesome North Korean propoganda video: WARNING! Harsh Language!
        http://www.robpongi.com/pages/combo****INGUSAHI.html

Comment

so far 1 IE only link and 1 broken link. This thread rocks!

Hmm....there are other NK special forces videos out there...ive not seen them, but ive heard it involves jumping through fire...yes, jumping through fire.....the crap that NK does is unreal...as seen in the video...Kim Jong Il is crazy...I would hate to see NK attack south korea...it would be horrible...but I think the young South Koreans would finally appreciate the US.

Comment

11 bricks at once? That's impressive.

For all those Firefox users who want to see the video but not start up IE:

https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...cation=firefox
            AKA ContingencyPlan

Comment

Originally posted by Barracuda_Magoo
              That looks like the kind of thing some movie villain would do. I especially liked when they through a shovel at one guy.

Not to hijack, but here's an awesome North Korean propoganda video: WARNING! Harsh Language!
              http://www.robpongi.com/pages/combo****INGUSAHI.html
              The links broken because of an auto-censor, but you should be able to figure out what the **** should be ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Barracuda_Magoo
                The links broken because of an auto-censor, but you should be able to figure out what the **** should be ;)
                doh...i didnt even check it...thats a pretty funny video...

Comment

When I checked into my first unit in Okinawa, Japan, as I was walking up to the maintenance building around lunchtime, I saw a Marine in PT gear holding a baseball bat wrapped in duct tape. He then proceeded to swing it full force at another, older, Marine's (in 'boots and utes') leg! The younger Marine was really pounding on the older Marine. He was swinging the bat as hard as he could and the older guy was blocking the swing with his leg every time. Brutal.

After lunch was over, I went up to the front office to check in to my platoon and got to meet the Master Sergeant. He was the one taking the hits with the bat! Turns out he's some sort of high level black belt or something. He was training because our unit was deploying to Thailand and he competes for money there in the kickboxing tournaments (against USMC orders...). That man was very cool. Worked hard, played hard, drank hard, fought hard. It's too bad that the Marine Corps doesn't foster that sort of spirit and leadership anymore.
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I can't resist.

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                    When I checked into my first unit in Okinawa, Japan, as I was walking up to the maintenance building around lunchtime, I saw a Marine in PT gear holding a baseball bat wrapped in duct tape. He then proceeded to swing it full force at another, older, Marine's (in 'boots and utes') leg! The younger Marine was really pounding on the older Marine. ... It's too bad that the Marine Corps doesn't foster that sort of spirit and leadership anymore.
                    :D
                    Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Originally posted by millipede777
                      For all those Firefox users who want to see the video...
                      Get a compatible browser you wanna be nerds

Ever notice how IE displays all pages? I've never heard of a "Netscape Only", or "Firefox Only" page. (Someone could prove me wrong on this)

I don't want to hear any crap about w3 standards either, when you own 90% of the market you get to create the standards.</sarcasm>

(Since I didn't properly open the <sarcasm>, some of you Firefox users might not be able to view this page.)

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Fush
                        Get a compatible browser you wanna be nerds

Ever notice how IE displays all pages? I've never heard of a "Netscape Only", or "Firefox Only" page. (Someone could prove me wrong on this)

I don't want to hear any crap about w3 standards either, when you own 90% of the market you get to create the standards.</sarcasm>

(Since I didn't properly open the <sarcasm>, some of you Firefox users might not be able to view this page.)
                        LOL! +rep for mocking the firefox geeks!
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!
                        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

The only reason Firefox doesn't open the page is because MSN has it set up to automatiaclly show an error page if it detects any browser besides IE 6+.

I simply provided the link for Firefox users that don't want to open up an IE window everytime they run across an IE-only page. I find the extension very useful and I thought others might as well.

You're free to use whatever browser you'd like, but that doesn't mean you need to mock people who have made a different choice than you.

Different ≠ Inferior
                          AKA ContingencyPlan

Comment

Originally posted by millipede777
                            You're free to use whatever browser you'd like, but that doesn't mean you need to mock people who have made a different choice than you.

Different ≠ Inferior

The firefox nerds bring it upon themselves. "Oh, you're still using IE? Why don't you come out of the dark ages?" "IE? Why are you using that virus?" "Internet Exploder? Biggest security risk in teh whole world!!!!1!!"

The same as most people ≠ Inferior
                            Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Correct.

Milli I completely agree that you can use any browser you wish.

My response was aimed at Rince for calling it InternetExploder like somehow FF is superior to IE.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X