Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate showdown

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/1118/#start

Work safe, unless you're not allowed to watch cartoon violence. Catchy tune, too.
    [squadl]
    "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Re: Ultimate showdown

Oh, that was so awesome! I've now gotta spam that to everyone I know, and some people I don't!
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

If they don't pass it on to 10 people by 5pm tomorrow, they'll go sterile!
      [squadl]
      "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Sweet. That is a good song too, just a bit low quality sound.
        War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature, who has no chance at being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. -- John Stuart Mill--

"O xein angellein lakedaimoniois hoti tede keimetha tois keinon rhemasi peithomenoi"- Monument, Thermopylae

Comment

The only redeeming quality of that steaming pyle of garbage was the hot girls on the left that apparently all live within miles of me.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X