Impeach Bush?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impeach Bush?

In this thread there was some discussion involving impeaching our president. I figured we could focus the impeachment talk into one obvious thread.

There have been a few right leaning articles posted in the above thread, so I thought I'd kick start this thread with a left slant:

http://www.thenation.com/docprint.mh...130&s=holtzman

Not necessarily my views, but it is IMO one of the 'better' summaries I've seen coming out of Left field.

RW
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Re: Impeach Bush?

I think we should impeach John Kerry!

Ohh wait he lost.........my bad :)
    Warcriminal
    chillin n' killin wit authoritaaaaa!!

Comment

The main drawback to impeaching Dubya would be a tragic decline in America's comedic exports. Apart from that, I'm all for it.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
      |TG-2nd|munchkin
      Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Originally posted by munchkin
        The main drawback to impeaching Dubya would be a tragic decline in America's comedic exports. Apart from that, I'm all for it.
        Dude the net loss to our economy would be astronomical if anything happened to our #1 comedic export! Such a loss would be equivalent to Japan loosing its auto manufacturing sector :) :) :)

Ya I voted for Bush, CNN just wouldnt be the same without a good war goin on! lmao
        Warcriminal
        chillin n' killin wit authoritaaaaa!!

Comment

Do you think an impeachment would be a wakeup call or would the government just carry on as before? I suspect it would be difficult to impeach Bush as he seems to be very politically strong, no matter what is thrown at him.
          Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Originally posted by Wintermute
            Do you think an impeachment would be a wakeup call or would the government just carry on as before? I suspect it would be difficult to impeach Bush as he seems to be very politically strong, no matter what is thrown at him.

If he was actually impeached then yeah, it would have to be.

Obviously I think we should.

Comment

What would be the point in impeaching him? Sure he's evil, selfish, can't be trusted and doesn't give a damn about the voters, but who do you really think will replace him? Unless you're going to replace him (or any other politician) with a statesman, you're wasting your time, and there's no way the people in power are going to let a statesman get into power in any "democracy".
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Yeah! Lets impeach him because your political views differ from his! I like this idea!

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Santa
                  Yeah! Lets impeach him because your political views differ from his! I like this idea!
                  Who said that?
                  BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

The person that wrote the article is almost certainly in support of impeachment.

Comment

What would be the point in impeaching him? Sure he's evil, selfish, can't be trusted and doesn't give a damn about the voters
                      i personally don't thing you are qualified to comment on this topic. What has he done that would show hes evil and selfish. Hes done more FOR this country then previous presidents. He has taken the problems in front of him and taken care of most, the reason not to many people like him is because hes able to stand up for what is right and is not afraid to fail, not to many politicians can say that.

So keeping this country safer then most. ensuring our future and defeating many terrorists doesn't count as caring for his voters. Give me a break
                      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                      -Vulcan

Comment

I have a feeling this will be an ugly thread.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
                          I have a feeling this will be an ugly thread.
                          Seconded.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
                          |TG-2nd|munchkin
                          Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Can we just make a poll and ban actual posting? That might save time.
                            In game handle: Steel Scion
                            sigpic

Comment

^^^^^^^And result in a more peaceful thread.
                              RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                              TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                              7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                              "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                              "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X