X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Mopar?

Has anyone seen this yet?

2007 Dodge Challenger

This has got to be the best looking thing out of Detroit since the '70's. They so screwed the pooch with the Charger last year. And the new GTO looks more like something a soccer mom would drive. It's about time they start appealing to the reptillian side again.

On a side note, I have a yellow 2003 Mach 1 for sale if anyone's interested. Low miles.

Re: Got Mopar?

I thought you loved your Mustang?!

You'll be happy to know that my 530i's "service engine soon" light came on the day after I bought it. In the shop for 8 days with emails and codes sent back and forth to BMWUSA before they took the transmission off, replaced the drive seal, torque converter, etc.

$0 to me and I got to rag out a loaner 325 for a week so no biggie but it's frustrating to say the least to buy a car and have it in the shop the next day. On the other hand, now that I have it, woof! One badass ride.

Comment

That's cool that you got it from someone that offered some type of warranty. That would have really sucked if you would have had to pay that out of your pocket.

I do love my mustang, but I was raised on Mopar. I never really liked Ford growing up, but when I went looking for a car this last time, I decided that I wanted an American muscle car. GM discontinued all of their RWD cars in 2001, I believe, which leaves Dodge and Ford. The only cars I like from Dodge cost more than I'm willing to spend and still aren't "muscle" cars, except for the Viper and the Prowler(Both of which are way out of my price range). The Crossfire is cool, but far from a muscle car. The mustang was really my only option.

Comment

okay now thats pretty......i was disapointed in this years model and the GTO sucked A. The 2005-06 mustang is just as pretty. Im really glad to see the old school cars making a come back, 06' shelby mustang has 457hp.

Great find buck.......now they need to bring back the cuda and ill be happy!
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Fush
          Has anyone seen this yet?

2007 Dodge Challenger
          Nice.

Have you seen the new Camaro? It looks pretty mean!

I'm hoping that the four door Charger becomes popular with at least a few police departments. Perhaps then, there would be a chance that my agency would purchase a few. We've got some Camaros right now, but they're not really practical for anything other than surveillance (or pursuit).

I really like the latest Mustang, though.

I also don't know what the price point will be for the Challenger or the Camaro, but the Mustang is priced just right.

Comment

LOL The Charger would be a little on the pricey side for a cruiser, wouldn't it? It would be cool to see our PD pimpin' though.

The Camaro is cool. It would be nice to see GM bring back a couple of RWDs. I

All I care about is that the new Challenger comes with a Hemi and in Plum Crazy Purple.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Fush
              They so screwed the pooch with the Charger last year.
              What's so disagreeable with the new charger?

Comment

That new Camaro is like the least straight car ever made, epitomy of anti-muscle, could only be less manly if it was bright pink and had fluffy rims or something.

BTW Buck, you could always aim for a Ford GT :icon20:

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
                  That new Camaro is like the least straight car ever made, epitomy of anti-muscle, could only be less manly if it was bright pink and had fluffy rims or something.

wait... what?

Did you click the wrong link? 400 hp, 22 inch rear wheels, 305's on the back.

Comment

Yeah. At $180k, I could get 2.

Originally posted by RandomGuy
                    What's so disagreeable with the new charger?
                    It's a 4000 lb, 4-door Charger. I drove one, it feels like a Cadillac. Don't get me wrong, I especially love the way the SRT-8 looks from the front, but that's no Charger. Not for the Mopar purist. It looks more like what the Magnum should have been. The Magnum shouldn't have been a station wagon.

Cing, Here's your Charger cruiser, click here and drool.

Comment

Yeah, I want to know what car you're looking at, too! That Camaro looks like it's ready to tear up some asphalt.
                      Become a supporting member!
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Maybe I'm exagerating a bit, but it's no '69 model, hell it's not even on the same grounds (looks-wise, keep in mind) of any of the newer models. Maybe it's just my personal opinion, but I'd even stretch to say a Lancer looks nicer than that thing.

Besides, if you feel so strongly against my opinion, just tell yourself every night before you go to sleep, so that you CAN Go to sleep- "he's not even old enough to drive, I shouldn't listen"

:icon_cool

Comment

- "he's not even old enough to drive, I shouldn't listen"
                          If only I couldn't get sleep from something you said...I'd repeat this over and over again....

bahahahaa...

i like it..could look less like a crossfire though

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...