• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eating meat causes impotence!

http://www.peta.org/feat/superbowl/

http://www.goveg.com/feat/l-wiener.html

And if you eat meat, you get fat

http://www.goveg.com/feat/obese.html

If god didnt want us to eat meat he wouldnt of made cows so ugly.

Comment

I've eaten beef every single day since the American Mad Cow was discovered!
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Oh, and no problems, either!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Hilarious that PETA believes their commercial was rejected solely because of "advocacy". Hello PETA, your commercial is lewd beyond what is acceptable during prime-time. That's what CBS meant by "might offend viewers." :P

And if you eat meat, you get fat

http://www.goveg.com/feat/obese.html
          I wonder how the authors of that page feel given the success of the recent low-carb diets. You know, those diets that are generally rather high in fat intake due to eating lots of meat, cheese, meat, and meat.
          "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

A coworker coined a phrase that I like.

Vegetables are what food eats. :)

Wyzcrak
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I find it funny when PETA tries to reason that eating meat is wrong:

-It makes you fat.

Really? I eat meat every day and I know for a fact that I am no where near being fat :)

-It makes your arteries clog up

Really? So me having a low blood pressure and my colesterol being low means I have clogged arteries? ;)

-It makes you impotent.

No issues in that area ;)

-It is inhumane to eat other animals

So is PETA chasing after Lions in Africa and trying to get them to stop eating meat? :P Eating other animals is part of the cycle of life and humans just happen to be on top of the food chain :)

If they don't want to eat meat, that is their decision and I respect them for it. I don't know about anyone else but I am getting sick and tired of them trying to force their beliefs onto me. :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by DrDoom
                it's a known fact that any ranch that is not free range is torturous to the animals
                Yeah, but beef is (almost? You know how absolutes'll get you in trouble...) always free range... Can't go wrong with a nice smoked prime rib...
                Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Lower in fat only if you don't pack in the pasta and potatoes.. and don't forget that pesky anemia and various vitamin and mineral deficiencies! I love osteoporosis, personally.

The word vegetarian dates back to the caveman days- it translates to "Poor Hunter". ;)

(No offense to vegetarians, of course. Just having fun.)

Comment

JUST IGNORE THEM AND HAVE A HAMBURGER :)

Comment

Originally posted by GAZ
                      JUST IGNORE THEM AND HAVE A HAMBURGER :)
                      Mc Donalds has double cheesburgers for a dollar enjoy
                      WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Comment

As a diabetic, I can say for certain that since changing my diet to one of high protein (read "red meat"), my blood tests have greatly improved. The killer in the modern diet is processed foods: bread, pasta, rice...

Remember for 100,000-plus years, we ate nuts, berries and meat.
                        Then, for the past 7 to 10 thousand years. We found it easier to first grow and then process what we grew.

Comment

But I was wondering what was wrong with my sex life. ; ^)

Comment

I just had an awsome meat-loaf with greenbeans and scalloped potatoes. A pretty good lunch I must say. PETA can kiss my a$$.

Comment

Vegetable protein is not nearly as useful to the human body as animal protein is. I don't have my figures with me (left 'em at work), but if memory servers, the common vegetarian sources of protein are around 60% as useful to the body as many meat and milk-sourced proteins. Whey baby, whey.

I enjoy being at the top of the food chain. Carnivores have always dominated those pesky plant-eaters, and I don't plan on relinquishing my status ever. :)

People Eating Tasty Animals, indeed! They are a good source of shocking videos though, so I praise PETA for the entertainment they provide me.
                              "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X