my joke of the day...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my joke of the day...

sent to me via e-mail...pretty funny IMO...

One day a fourth-grade teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up-fireman, mechanic, businessman, salesman, doctor, lawyer, and so forth.

But little Justin was being uncharacteristically quiet, so when the teacher prodded him about his father, he replied, "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other men and they put money in his underwear. Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he will go home with some guy and make love with him for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and then took little Justin aside to
    ask him, "Is that really true about your father?" "No," the boy said, "He works for the Democratic National Committee and is helping to secure the nomination of Hilary Clinton, but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids."
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: my joke of the day...

LOL....thats great
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

:icon_lol:
      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Ouch! :D
        |TG|Delta_Swift

Comment

DOH! I love it.. Sad.. but I love it.
          sigpic

Comment

How many conservatives does it take to change a lightbulb?
            None. They'll pass a law forcing school children to pray to God to take the dark away.

How many republicans does it take to change a lightbulb at their national convention?
            10,001. 1 lonely African American to change it & 10,000 white men to complain Affirmative Action is unneccesary.

and finally:

Al Gore, George W. Bush, & Rush Limbaugh are riding in a helicopter together. Rush decides to make one person happy & drops a dollar bill out of the helicopter. Bush wants to make five people happy, & drops five dollar bills out of the helicopter. Al Gore decides to do something to make everyone in the States happy, and drops Bush & Limbaugh out of the helicopter.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
            |TG-2nd|munchkin
            Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Hahaha!

Ouch!

Ouch!

and Ouch!
              |TG|Delta_Swift

Comment

Wow, Munchkin is taking the racist road on that one. Bad Form. I thought we were better than that here.
                "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
                [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

Yeah, in retrospect I should have thought that particular one through. I guess Magnum's joke made me feel a little hot headed.

|TG-2nd|munchkin
                  Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

+ rep for Munch.

And I can see how it would make you feel that way!
                    "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
                    [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

Originally posted by munchkin
                      Yeah, in retrospect I should have thought that particular one through. I guess Magnum's joke made me feel a little hot headed.
                      WHAT? I thought all the jokes were funny (and not racist)...but you were offended about a slam on Hitlary??? If so, glad you can't vote in this country! :D

Comment

Which one of munchkin's was racist?
                        In game handle: Steel Scion
                        sigpic

Comment

i think it was the one about all assusies being british criminals......;)
                          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                          -Vulcan

Comment

Q: What's the difference between yoghurt and Australia?
                            A: Yoghurt has a real live culture

:D

Also, now that I look at it, Magnum's joke did make me chuckle :)

|TG-2nd|munchkin
                            Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

George W. Bush meets with the Queen of England.
                              He asks her, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government?
                              Are there any tips you can give me?"

"Well," says the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself
                              with intelligent people."

Bush frowns. "But how do I know the people around me are really
                              intelligent?"

The Queen takes a sip of tea. "Oh, that's easy. You just ask them to answer
                              an intelligence riddle."

The Queen pushes a button on her intercom. "Please send Tony Blair in here,
                              would you?"
                              Tony Blair walks into the room. "Yes, Your Majesty?"

The Queen smiles. "Answer me this, please, Tony. Your mother and father
                              have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"
                              Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answers, "That would be me."
                              "Yes! Very good," says the Queen.

Back at the White House, Bush asks to speak with vice president Dick Cheney.
                              "Dick, answer this for me. Your mother and your father have a child. It's
                              not your brother and it's not your sister.
                              Who is it?"
                              "I'm not sure," says the vice president. "Let me get back to you on that
                              one."

Dick Cheney goes to his advisors and asks every one, but none can give him
                              an answer.
                              Finally, he ends up in the men's room and recognizes Colin Powell's shoes in
                              the next stall.

Dick shouts, "Colin! Can you answer this for me? Your mother and father
                              have a child and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"
                              Colin Powell yells back, "That's easy. It's me!"
                              Dick Cheney smiles. "Thanks!"

Cheney goes back to the Oval Office to speak with Bush.
                              "Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's Colin
                              Powell."

Bush gets up, stomps over to Dick Cheney, and angrily yells into his face,
                              "No, you idiot! It's Tony Blair! "
                              Become a supporting member!
                              Buy a Tactical Duck!
                              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X