I <3 The Daily Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I <3 The Daily Show

This is taken from The Daily Show last night. Finally, the taint of corruption from the lobbyists in D.C. is exposed!

Viewer beware - the humor is a bit ribald in this clip. Plug in your headphones if you're at work. ;)

http://media.putfile.com/The-Daily-S...anuary-17-2006
    Beatnik

Re: I &lt;3 The Daily Show

LOL....that is great...love that show.

nice find!
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

It'd be a shocker alright.
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Taint that the truth.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

ROFL, too much.
          Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Hilarious.
            [squadl]
            "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

This show belongs on Sunday mornings.
              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Oh my God that was hilarious! Much reppage for you!
                Last edited by Delta_Swift; 01-18-2006, 09:30 PM.
                |TG|Delta_Swift

Comment

I speak sincerely when I say Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert are my heros.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
                  |TG-2nd|munchkin
                  Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Originally posted by munchkin
                    I speak sincerely when I say Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert are my heros.
                    Couldn't agree more, The Daily Show and The Colbert Report are fantastic, glad to see bears always high on Colberts threatdown list, maybe he should start including some of JMJs creations such as the WolfBird, I bet a flock of them could take down a bear. :D

Comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Beatnik again.

I must be "inbetween" reps. I think my taint hurts from laughing so hard.
                      "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
                      [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle
                        You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Beatnik again.

I must be "inbetween" reps. I think my taint hurts from laughing so hard.
                        That t'ain't your taint, tis somethin' else!

As for these two shows... I love them, don't get me wrong. I watch them nightly. The -only- time I really miss them s when 'm on the phone at the tme (I'll usually just have it run on mute at that tme, anyway, though...)

My beef is this. The Colbert Report is hysterical, and Steven Colbert does a wonderful job. It's just so terribly bias, and makes me wonder if the Media is quite purposely doing this (which I am sure is the case), or if it just happens to appear that way to e. Ah well. I suppose Jon Stewart is, too, with all his anti-Bush stuff :p

I think I prefer the Daily Show more because it is more like a typical news segment (even though I don't enjoy/watch other news...), but it has a more professional sense to it. The Colbert Report has all those little "mini-segments" that are hilarious, of course, but sometimes just an "Eh" concept. Like the one where he argued himself. I think it survives because it's -after- the Daily Show... and it's later, so I care less :p

But I gotta cut this short, cause the Daily Show is actually starting right now. What a coinkidink!

Comment

The Daily Show......Where more Americans get their news than probably should.

Love that tagline from TDS :D
                          a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
                          Celibacy is not Hereditary.
                          Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
                          Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
                          Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

i wish all news shows where like his, i mean our media has gotten to the point where its laughable. They report on the dumbest things and make small stories seem bigger then they need.

John Stewart just says what most of us are thinking
                            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                            -Vulcan

Comment

FYI for you guys, my favorite talk show host, Glenn Beck, is getting a show on CNN starting sometime in April. I don't think it will be pure comedy like The Daily Show, but it should definitely be entertaining!
                              Become a supporting member!
                              Buy a Tactical Duck!
                              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X