Now that the chads are all gone...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that the chads are all gone...

What will the Democrats excuse be next time?

My take:

Gore: "I invented the Internet, but Republicans took it over and created FPS to promote guns just to kill my chances."

Leiberman: "Ummm, did I really run?"

Howard Dean: "Someone closed my paypal account. Yeargh!"

Hillary: "Bill screwed my campaign. Literally."

Re: Now that the chads are all gone...

I challenge President Bush to a knife fight on the helipad of Sharqi Penninsula!
    |TG|Delta_Swift

Comment

Nothing quite as charming as a proponent of the party in decisive control of all 3 branches of government who still can't help but to kick the pitiful and decapitated Democratic party in the stomach while it writhes on the ground...

From the looks of it though, our modern day Candide in Chief may still manage to muck things up just enough to bring back some balance to Congress, regardless of how ridiculous the opposition party is.
      Beatnik

Comment

I'm getting some negative rep from this, so would like to explain that I meant this tongue in cheek. My sincere apologies if anyone took offense. I enjoy the debate between the sides, and am happy to take ribbing about Bush's inability to speak a coherent sentence because frankly it's true. This was intended as satirous not sarcastic or mean. If an admin wants to just nuke the thread that's not only fine with me, it would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Beatnik
          Nothing quite as charming as a proponent of the party in decisive control of all 3 branches of government who still can't help but to kick the pitiful and decapitated Democratic party in the stomach while it writhes on the ground...
          You might be surprised how quickly the republicans would stop kicking the poor democratic party if its leaders would shut up and stop calling republicans racist plantation owners who hate black people, and other such slander.

Comment

The Republicans won't stop kicking, beating, whining, or lying no matter what the Democrats do.
            In game handle: Steel Scion
            sigpic

Comment

Gosh I have only one thing to say to that:

Originally posted by Steeler
              You know, the surest way to lose someone's interest in your argument is to insult them repeatedly. I'm pretty much done with this thread.
              Seems to me you're getting pretty liberal with the insults these days.

Comment

How was that an insult?
                sigpic

Comment

The same way as your saying that (your misunderstanding and mischaracterization of ) my opinion disgusts you is an insult. You merely refer to Republicans as kicking, beating whining liars. If you don't see the insult there you are one self-righteous cat, baby.

Comment

I thought we were talking about the national party leadership. If I insult you directly, I'll own up, but I can't be held accountable every time you take offense at a statement not directed at you. Hell, I get insulted by association in almost every thread in the sandbox.
                    sigpic

Comment

I believe leejo was trying to say that he calls himself "a Republican." Correct me if I'm wrong, leejo.

As for all the name calling and slander references, both sides are guilty. Unfortunately, that appears to be a mainstay of modern American politics. The point is moot.
                      |TG|Delta_Swift

Comment

No I wasn't taking anything personally there, just pointing out the whole reaping and sowing thing. If one insists that others refrain from inflammitory remarks because they make one lose interest...then....oh nevermind. I'm so bored.

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
                          I'm so bored.
                          You and me both.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Delta_Swift
                            As for all the name calling and slander references, both sides are guilty. Unfortunately, that appears to be a mainstay of modern American politics. The point is moot.
                            Indeed.

So vote Libertarian.
                            Become a supporting member!
                            Buy a Tactical Duck!
                            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Negative Rep just because you don't see the humor in his comments?

Sad people.

Why not a witty retort of your own...i guess hitting the neg rep requires less thought.

Dirt013
                              Dirt013

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...