• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just in time for Valentine's Day...

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/sayit.html

:)

Wyzcrak
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

edit: Polska talks too much

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

edit: agreed. Polska talks too much. :)

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Heh, I had a feeling somthing like that was gona happen.

Comment

Lame. And I've seen much better of that type of animation...

Y'know, Valentines Day is nothing but a Hallmark Holiday invented so you'd buy cards and candy... BS... Try telling your sweetie that you're his/her one and only the day before or the day after, or every day instead. Don't give in to this commercial crap. Fight the power!
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Thx for scaring the piss out of me at 6am!

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
              Y'know, Valentines Day is nothing but a Hallmark Holiday invented so you'd buy cards and candy... BS... Try telling your sweetie that you're his/her one and only the day before or the day after, or every day instead. Don't give in to this commercial crap. Fight the power!
              I agree but I have been with a few girls in my life and I will be first to say. Alot of them LOVE the idea of Valentines weither you treat them the same every other day or not. I am the type to buy a rose or candy just because it is wednesday, but boy buy them the same rose or candy on valentines and they are animals.
              WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Comment

yay for animals. :)

Wyzcrak

Comment

I know it's a commercial holiday. Here's a hint, fellas- WE DON'T CARE! It's a day where the little girl in all of us (and the little girl in a few of you) comes out to play, and she wants cute little hearts and teddy bears and jewelry and to be altogether spoiled like the princess she is.

Even if a girl says "oh, Valentines is a joke- don't get me anything," there is a little girl inside of her really hoping you see through the rough surface and surprise her anyhow. In fact, I would wager that commercial or not, there is no other day of the year that can make or break a relationship like valentines day. You can walk from it as the light of her life, or the slacker who didn't even bother to even get her some flowers on such a silly day.

No pressure, guys!

Comment

Re: just in time for Valentine's Day...

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/sayit.html

:)

Wyzcrak
                    Wyz I thought you were more original than this. We have seen DOZENS of these on this forum and its previous incarnations.

Yes Valantine's day is just a commercial gimmick designed to seperate us from our money, but Hallmark is teh w1n and we will shell out or become single.
                    Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

I got Polska. I r teh win.

Wyzcrak

Comment

What's that Wyz, I don't think I can hear you...

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by =luna=
                          You can walk from it as the light of her life, or the slacker who didn't even bother to even get her some flowers on such a silly day.

No pressure, guys!
                          Blah, I am not getting my gf any flowers for this V-day

She will just have to make due with the fact that I am flying up there that weekend to spend time with her

Comment

LOL

I was bored watching the lyrics scroll up so I continued reading the posts here. I'm glad I did that because I missed the scary face coming up!

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon
                              I am the type to buy a rose or candy just because it is wednesday.
                              Why not? It is hump day :D
                              I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X