• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMJ's cat

Get your gun out...

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/01/barkingcat.html

Re: JMJ's cat

Cats are as useful as a hole in the head. Would love to let my 870 play with the kitty :D

Comment

That's the closest thing to a barking cat I've ever seen.
      Beatnik

Comment

My cat does that, but I've never seen her do it for an extended session like that.
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

My cats makes similar noises sometimes, mainly when they are looking at a bird. However they don't resemble a dog :)

Here's my cats: http://users.pandora.be/stropkaai21/stroptest.htm

best picture of my cats: http://users.pandora.be/stropkaai21/021_21A.jpg

Hah scratchmonkey that looks like a little raskal you got there. I like those cats with the line of two different colors on their head.

Comment

Yep, she's quite the character. Named after the Joker's sidekick.

I like Victorke. Reminds me of my mom's latest, Singularity. (Mostly black, tiny, big appetite. Essentially a miniature black hole. ;))

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey
              Singularity. (Mostly black, tiny, big appetite. Essentially a miniature black hole. ;))
              LOL what a hilarious name that just kills me :)

Comment

Then there's her orange long-hair, Butters, who we named after the South Park character. There's Bullseye, because of the marking on his sides, and Kanji, because he has what looks like a Japanese glyph on his side. The previous black cat was Onyx, and before him was Ebony.

And here's Nimbus, so-named because like the cloud she's either soft and placid or a full-on raging storm.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGaayAl
                  My cats makes similar noises sometimes, mainly when they are looking at a bird. However they don't resemble a dog :)

Here's my cats: http://users.pandora.be/stropkaai21/stroptest.htm
                  Your cats and your chinchilla get along? My cats would start making that noise and twitching their tailtips if they saw a chinchilla...
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

If a hamster and a snake can be best buddies, why not a cat and a chinchilla? :D

Comment

If a hamster and a snake can be best buddies, why not a cat and a chinchilla? :D
                      Hehe, I took a screenshot of that with my tv tuner when CNN showed the story.

Battlefield Admin() ()
                      [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
                      [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
                      | for | |

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                        Your cats and your chinchilla get along? My cats would start making that noise and twitching their tailtips if they saw a chinchilla...

Well actually, we now have two chinchillas, but the one in teh picture is a real rambo type. All the cats a scared of the chinchilla. He charges them, bites in their side and then he'll hold a bit of their hair between their teeth. But one Cat (not in the pictures there) likes to play cat and mouse wiith it :) ; she'll approach it, until it charges, and then they chase each other all the way through the house.

When the cats and the chinchilla first met, he just started hissing and spitting and making wild noises. That is when he got the dominant position in the house. Even the fat cat (Kokino)

http://users.pandora.be/stropkaai21/Kokino.htm

is scared of the chinchilla. They are very fast and agile though, they do jumps off the walls as in the matrix, and they can jump 3 to 4 feet high.

I often release them with the cats in the house. good fun :)

Comment

They are very fast and agile though, they do jumps off the walls as in the matrix, and they can jump 3 to 4 feet high.
                          I did not know that! I do know that chinchillas have the most amazingly soft fur that I've ever felt...
                          Become a supporting member!
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!
                          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

They are very fast and agile though, they do jumps off the walls as in the matrix, and they can jump 3 to 4 feet high.

I often release them with the cats in the house. good fun :)
                            That's a good way of guaranteeing that no breakables remain in the house! I've got to get a display cabinet for my Mom to keep her delicate gifts in so they don't have to hide in a drawer from her army of kitten rescues.

Comment

... her army of kitten rescues.

Your wife and my girlfriend are two of the same kind then:). We must have had over 20 kittens here over the last three years. Then there is the chinchilla (rescued from a shop that didn't want it anymore), there was a love-bird, a few doves, stray cats, and three Gerbils. The last ones regrettably were quite keen on escaping which resulted in them being torn in half by our lovely sweet cats.

Hence the title on my site; it's a zoo here, I believe you know the feeling.

Army of kittens lol, I can see it now: 20 kittens squeeling and clawing for their milk.

The horror... the horror.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X