Superbowl, whos gonna win it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl, whos gonna win it?

Superbowls shaping up to be a pretty damn good game. Steelers have been very impressive, being the #6 seed and beating the #1, 2 and 3 seeds to get to the big game. They have an explosive defense, and theyve got not only the running game on offense (which theyve always had) but theyve really got a passing game going as well as big ben showed off so well against denver. I think his passer rating last week was well over 100.

Seattle is good, but they havent really prooved it against any big teams yet (i think?). But what better game to proove it in than the superbowl?

Im a steelers fan, so im a bit biased. Steel curtains gonna get us #5 baby :)
    Pittsburgh
    78.95%
    Seattle
    21.05%

The poll is expired.

Re: Superbowl, whos gonna win it?

i cant stand pittsburg and i hope they lose

Comment

STEELERS BABY...all the way...

kind of heart breaking that the best QB ever (tom Brady),,,,well according to critics hes the best ever...to those who actually watch the game we all know he isnt, hes good but not the best ever. I wanted the colts to go but the steelers just crushed them
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

I like Pittsburgh's Troy Polomalu (SP). Hes got longer hair than i do. Besides that, he just kicks anus and is literally all over the field.

Comment

The call shall be "For the bus" Lifer Steeler fan here. Gotta go with the Black and Gold.

Seattles tough should be a great game I think they match up really well
          sigpic

Comment

I have to root for the Seahawks because I am from the Seattle area and not the root for them would be bad juju. Also Seattle has had a great season, espcially with the 12th man on their side. All I have to say for Pittsburgh is that they suck and they will lose even though the spread is in Pittsburgh side.
            -BB|KillerTarget

Comment

I just think we should make all the Steelers fans sit on the floor so we can all throw wadded up pieces of paper at them...
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

NO!No! not the paper thing again!
                The Old Guy
                kin3
                sigpic

Comment

I hope it's the Steelers because I would hate to see Bettis leave the game without a ring.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X